***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

NPR, Washington post, etc.

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

Don't you post a NPR link as evidence that systemic racism is just a political argument? But now you want to shoot that messenger.

More hypocrisy.

And bamma is not a personal shot, come to the DMV sometime.

You're like every other right wing troll in the history of NT.

You will rant about nonsense, get school on the regular, then one day you will do or say something bigoted to get banned.

No one should waste their breath on you, because everyone should know already how this story will end.

Blah blah. Mister know it all. You dont know crap. Ninja here schooling you and all you can come up with is the same tired rhetoric, just like all the other liberals on NT :smh:

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?
when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.
Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point
eyes.gif
Don't you post a NPR link as evidence that systemic racism is just a political argument? But now you want to shoot that messenger.

More hypocrisy.

And let's not kid ourselves...dude wears comic book character t-shirts/nike shirts with obnoxious slogans, denim shorts, and aspires to own "da hemi."

Da grey market shoe fits.

Last edited:
^^^ Aint no one melting down. Just the same crap over and over again. Everything get repeated by the same people.

What's funny is I've seen dude post something from Yahoo answers as a way to back up something he said, but then he has issue with dude posting something from the WaPo, Huff Post, etc. :lol:

I've never gotten into a political argument with him, but I now get why people laugh constantly at his expense.

Ummmm....

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

More hypocrisy.

And let's not kid ourselves...dude wears comic book character t-shirts/nike shirts with obnoxious slogans, denim shorts, and aspires to own "da hemi."

Da grey market shoe fits.

Read da Nike shirt b....

7f77bf37_C2E6BD4B-18E5-49FC-9FEE-79650C104A90-829-000000BBF50F5444.jpeg

Last edited:
Blah blah. Mister know it all. You dont know crap. Ninja here schooling you and all you can come up with is the same tired rhetoric, just like all the other liberals on NT
mean.gif
As opposed to the widely varying and unbiased rhetoric of you and Ninja? 
laugh.gif

Da pot calling da kettle dominican

Ummmm....

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point
eyes.gif
What about the sources I posted that are from

The Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R)

The National Bureau of Economic Research

The U.S Department of Education

The Pew Research Center

And The American Psychological Association 

Or where the numbers and research they did just more liberal rhetoric...
What's funny is I've seen dude post something from Yahoo answers as a way to back up something he said, but then he has issue with dude posting something from the WaPo, Huff Post, etc.
laugh.gif

I've never gotten into a political argument with him, but I now get why people laugh constantly at his expense.
+1

wrong, its a partisan issue because one side thinks more government handouts & "reparations" and exercising identification politics is da solution while da other believes in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.
so you're not an independent but a Republican.

the thing is though, you guys distract from the issues and lose credibility when you throw personal jabs at ninja like you did ^up there. i don't agree with his views but there's no need to demonstrate the same behavior many of us despise in donald trump.

lose credibility with who?

Exactly what I was going to ask. Losing credibility is ignoring facts at every turn, deflecting, and claiming you're an independent when all your views align with one side.

I do agree sometimes the personal shot are a little to personal for my taste, but ninja doesn't fall for the bait which is good IMO. However the cognitive dissonance is outstanding and that's fair game IMO.

Back
Top Bottom