***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Politics noob here, but is there any way Trump can get bumped from the ticket?
He has to step down voluntarily according to the link I posted.
Donald stepping down would be mission accomplished on destroying the Republican party :lol:

They would be better off letting Trillary run unopposed than trying to find a replacement.

Any dude who they put in that situation would have to have no presidential aspirations and is doing it cuz he's getting paid to. Cuz once you run in this situation you can't really run ever again.

Last edited:
And as i've attempted to explain to you many times that it is a partisan issue because one side believe it doesn't exist

wrong, its a partisan issue because one side thinks more government handouts & "reparations" and exercising identification politics is da solution while da other believes in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.

Says the man who brags about being on welfare, but will tell the next man to pick himself up by his bootstraps.

you know what? since u wanna just flat out lie about me imma be petty & hit that button on that earlier jab.

u got millionaires in NYC who are n possession of rent controlled APTS...

keep misrepresenting me, i aint playin wit none of ya no more. i'll gladly be da Villan of NT.

you know what? since u wanna just flat out lie about me imma be petty & hit that button on that earlier jab.

keep misrepresenting me, i aint playin wit none of ya no more. i'll gladly be da Villan of NT.
Their a apartments don't have small *** closets though.

I jus saw a couple of pics of ninja. You look like a young Penny Hardaway Ninja.

Can you give me a tour of the heights the next time I'm in NY ninja?

lose credibility with who?
with someone who is undecided (not me). while your insults don't change factual information being posted, it distracts from the goal of refuting misinformation. if you're trying to make your case or win a debate, it's a bad look to throw low blows no matter what the other side does. be confident to let the truth stand.

its fine, they cross da line imma just holla at you know who.

politics these days is so polarized everyone goes into their bunkers & talk past eachother.

cant wait till da debates.. everything now is just "baiting Trump & play keep away".

word to da Storm/Magneto/sentinel team in MVC2...

dont bring magneto into this.

magnetic tempest keep away trap with Storm & Sentinel is eff boy moves... i saw someone get decked @ Chinatown fair for that :lol:

lose credibility with who?
with someone who is undecided (not me). while your insults don't change factual information being posted, it distracts from the goal of refuting misinformation. if you're trying to make your case or win a debate, it's a bad look to throw low blows no matter what the other side does. be confident to let the truth stand.

You be quiet, Hawaii man.

I can expect a scathing tirade about Newt from Donald in one of his next speeches :lol:

Aey, on the real, somebody get Ja on the phone ASAP. You can't make any of this stuff up. This is House of Cards in real life

Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

NPR, Washington post, etc.

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

You're not going to see Red State or National Review in those links if they refuse to examine the question of equality of access. It's easier to pretend the world is one way than to test your views and live with the - positive or negative - results. Ever wonder why facts tend to have a liberal bias? Because liberals tend to apply the scientific method in their reasoning.

And as i've attempted to explain to you many times that it is a partisan issue because one side believe it doesn't exist

wrong, its a partisan issue because one side thinks more government handouts & "reparations" and exercising identification politics is da solution while da other believes in 2016 there is no barriers any one person needs to worry about if everyone is given da same chances in regards to choice in education & opportunities to succeed on their own meritocracy.

Says the man who brags about being on welfare, but will tell the next man to pick himself up by his bootstraps.

Rent control is a form of welfare. It is a government regulation that distort the market in favor of a few people. I consider some subsidies, tax breaks, and other regulations welfare too.

You take it as an insult because you think there is something wrong with government assistance. I don't

I want to increase the welfare state for lower income people. I said what I said too point out your hypocrisy. Benefiting from a program that you brag about not even needing, then demanding the next man not look for "handouts"

You are taking advantage of a failed housing program. Just because millionaires do it too doesn't make it better. That wasn't the policy goal.

However, you shouldn't be insulted that I referred to it as welfare. That what it is, economic support mandated by the government. No reason to get bent out of shape that I call rent control what it is. Nothing wrong with anyone getting help if they need it.

-And about the other thing. Like I said, you're the one that mistakenly used the word frot. I didn't just bring up to insult you. I'm alluding to your previous mistake. But like anytime someone has a laugh at your expense, you get sensitive about it. Yet you will complain at length about sjw, keyboard warriors, and PC culture.

You like to use GRE words to sound smart, but unfortunately for you it backfired one time. So now you're mad I spun it on you, and made a joke about it.

You don't see me hitting the report button when you followed Blco down the road as referring to me as foreigner, or calling me an extremist, or a demagogue, or lying about the reasons my family left America

You seem to want to be able to say whatever you want to me, but I can't even joke about a mistake.

Whatever B

Last edited:
Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

NPR, Washington post, etc.

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

You're not going to see Red State or National Review in those links if they refuse to examine the question of equality of access. It's easier to pretend the world is one way than to test your views and live with the - positive or negative - results. Ever wonder why facts tend to have a liberal bias? Because liberals tend to apply the scientific method in their reasoning.

da whole point is all those aggregated links represent only 1 side of da argument, i posted a example of it being a partisan issue with BOTH sides represented as an example.

da link i posted got Dyson sayin da same things ya say...AND its got Jason Riley saying things that represents HIS side of da issue.

framing "system racism" as some settled issue that only has 1 method remedy of delivery from one side is disingenuous.

Last edited:
Dude we aren't even talking about deliverance from systematic racism cause thats not what those links I posted where about. The problem is you keep putting it in quotes as if it doesn't exist when it does and I posted evidence and studies not just from the Washington and Huffington post and NPR that backs that up.

Last edited:
da whole point is all those aggregated links represent only 1 side of da argument, i posted a example of it being a partisan issue with BOTH sides represented as ab example.

da link i posted got Dyson sayin da same things ya say...AND its got Jason Riley saying things that represents HIS side of da issue.

framing "system racism" as some settled issue that only has 1 method remedy of delivery from one side is disingenuous.
In da complexity of da English language, this is what we call da straw man argument.

Nobody is arguing about a remedy, we're arguing its existence, which you consistently deny on all fronts.

Do you know what's disingenuous? Refusing to have a proper discussion and instead resort to da straw man tactics as usual

Pence endorsed Ryan :lol:

Smart man. Pence making sure he's in good standing when his ticket falls apart. Looking ahead and thinking about his future.

That's the thing that most of these current Republicans don't seem to understand. Trump can be disastrous and go back to playing golf if and once he fails.....the rest of these Republican politicians still have to campaign and try to keep a job.

da whole point is all those aggregated links represent only 1 side of da argument, i posted a example of it being a partisan issue with BOTH sides represented as ab example.

So post some studies to show the other side of the argument

Because right now you're leaning heavily on anecdotal evidence

And this is why I refuse to engage with you.

Back
Top Bottom