***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

:lol: my wife got me a shirt like that for Xmas last year but she meant to get the one that said “if you like trump then you probably won’t like me” :lol:

I see the economics professor who currently resides in the top 10% of Americans and never had to pay for college because his parents were also professors is in here again telling us about the plight of young Bernie supporters despite never living in the working class.

It's hard to talk about the demographics of a candidate and capture all the details in every post and every reply and include all the details in a way to not make others feel like you're erasing one group or another.

As for me, my political philosophy is Rawlsian and I vote as if I were at the bottom of society and you guys all know who my favored candidate was in the primary.

I was out there like ten years ago watching a Pacquiao fight at a bar. I think the street had cobblestones or something. Good time, though I think people were allowed to smoke cigarettes in there, which was not the greatest.

That was probably Main Street. I'm in St. Charles County but I don't live in St. Charles.

On the low Trump is really feeling himself right now. It’s going to be real interesting when in a few months he has to campaign for his job and he can’t have a huge crowd there to cheer his lies. Jesus he’s a stupid ****!

Also I never thought Trump would have the balls to debate the Dem nominee and I expect him to use the virus to avoid doing a debate with Biden.

he´s going to slip up and say IT one day. you just know. gonna be hilarious.

The greatest danger to America is its belief in American exceptionalism.

so let´s see, my teenage years kicked off with a major terrorist attack that removed fundamental freedoms from society and stemmed from oh looka that an intelligence failure then my parents lost a house in the fallout from 2008 when a small group of billionaires knowingly sabotaged the global economy and were allowed both to profit and live then it got more expensive just to live and I got too old for subsidized health insurance so obviously a pandemic happened and that´s when I discovered my birth nation had spent 70 years getting way better at killing people than keeping them alive so I guess I´m not as optimistic as I could be even though at least the mass shootings have been suspended so that´s nice.

Last edited:
On the low Trump is really feeling himself right now. It’s going to be real interesting when in a few months he has to campaign for his job and he can’t have a huge crowd there to cheer his lies. Jesus he’s a stupid ****!

Also I never thought Trump would have the balls to debate the Dem nominee and I expect him to use the virus to avoid doing a debate with Biden.

He’ll probably still do rallies (while keeping his distance from attendees). What’s amazing is that his rallies will still be well attended since his followers are black pilled af.

For debates, he may do them or he may not. If Biden is looking like he’s not all there, like he looked for much 2019, Trump will want to do a debate to imply that he had major dementia. If Biden continues to be pretty sharp, then Trump will dodge debates.

How are we going to function without regular mail?

You can’t privatize a national mail system

cheerio from across The Pond!

(article from 2015)

Germany has one too and...maybe Japan?

one of the most interesting realities of designing a society is that there are very very few inherent ¨rules.¨

How are we going to function without regular mail?

You can’t privatize a national mail system

I mean just look at what dude is doing with the needed medical supplies

then you got stories like this (along with stuff happening outside of the country in a similar manner):

he´s going to slip up and say IT one day. you just know. gonna be hilarious.

so let´s see, my teenage years kicked off with a major terrorist attack that removed fundamental freedoms from society and stemmed from oh looka that an intelligence failure then my parents lost a house in the fallout from 2008 when a small group of billionaires knowingly sabotaged the global economy and were allowed both to profit and live then it got more expensive just to live and I got too old for subsidized health insurance so obviously a pandemic happened and that´s when I discovered my birth nation had spent 70 years getting way better at killing people than keeping them alive so I guess I´m not as optimistic as I could be even though at least the mass shootings have been suspended so that´s nice.

Just repeat after me:
tenor.gif

Do you see how much better you feel now?

Back
Top Bottom