***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So yea I'm gonna take that as you were offended by my mocking of those who just want to be on the winning team comment which is why were stuck with biden and you abused your power to silence a voice you dont agree with. Off topic tangent my *** it's the politics thread not liberal circle jerk. Someone's POV on the countries current state of politics is not off topic.

Bring on the paragraphs
Was the post that was deleted in this thread, or the COVID-19 thread?

So yea I'm gonna take that as you were offended by my mocking of those who just want to be on the winning team comment which is why were stuck with biden and you abused your power to silence a voice you dont agree with. Off topic tangent my *** it's the politics thread not liberal circle jerk. Someone's POV on the countries current state of politics is not off topic.

Bring on the paragraphs
Except that it wasn't the politics thread. You posted it in the COVID-19 thread.

Keep the crude insults to yourself. That concise enough for you?

@dcallamerican I personally blame you for this
For which part? Considering wrasslin' essential, or dredging up old content from the 2000's as entertainment?

6D1D217D-A2BA-4EB6-83DD-F1ABAF2177A4.gif

He's not on trial and couldn't be on trial even if he was guilty. He's getting a job interview.
Newspapers spoke to a friend of the accuser who claims she was told contemporaneously about the alleged incident. On the other hand, her story has changed a lot and her behavior is rather bizarre.

She often praised Biden's work for women and sexual assault awareness, including after the 2016 election. Since then, she has changed her story multiple times on the circumstances of leaving her job. Most bizarrely, she became a devoted Putin stan in the past 2 years despite strongly criticizing Putin in the prior years.
I can't wrap my head around the latter, it makes absolutely no sense.

Here's an example from 2018. Hell even the Kremlin would be creeped out by this.
https://web.archive.org/web/2019040...democrat-supports-vladimir-putin-f54ca2a3a405
1181a34f987f3c5d37db7f6e71556b86.png

830fde64489928a5ebda29963ae5faab.png

18fc489e3aa9151493c09f146d0a0747.png

2ce34eb1a5dcbabf38b95cbb230bdbd9.png

cee3d5c8cf650413e00c9a03652db8cc.png

In job decisions, arrests are not typically allowed for consideration in hiring decisions. Same should be for accusations.

I've discussed this several times on here.

Except that it wasn't the politics thread. You posted it in the COVID-19 thread.

Keep the crude insults to yourself. That concise enough for you?

downgraded the FIRE on this solid scorch to a mere like for the unnecessary pro wrestling shot a post before.

as a pro wrestling fan I feel that was about as unnecessary...as...as...damn, pro wrestling during a pandemic.

nvm.

Briahna Joy Grey and David Sirota are going to rustle Joy Ann Reid and Sally Albright well after Bernie's dropping out of the race. :lol:

I know that what I'm about to say is ironic since we're an internet message board, people need to get out of the house and get offline more often. If you really like Biden, knock on doors for him.

I know all too well, the mental toll that being really online and really political can exact on a person. Knocking on doors for Bernie before the CA primaries was tonic against the brain poisoning that is online.

Knocking on doors gives you fresh air, a mild to moderate workout and above all, a reminder of the humanity of supporters of your candidate's opponents.

Back
Top Bottom