***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Putin is the prototypical russian president bad guy complete with poisoning & assassinating his detractors. It's like someone created him from a spy novel or something. He checks off everything on a list of creating a bad guy leader of a country. I can not believe any red blooded American is siding up with this guy. That in it of itself should be right wing conservatives up in arms. :{

The McClatchy-Marist survey has Hilary widening her margin over trump, 48% to 33%... In the NBC-wall st. journal poll, Hilary leads trump 47% to 38%...

Taken with a grain of salt of course.

Last edited:
I used to ride heavy with Maher, but I'm at the point where I really can't stand his personality. Dude whines like no other. 

His show can still be good but it's usually not because of him. 

This.

Also, he ***** on all religion not just Islam. I can only do his show in small doses.

trump getting 1% of the black vote.

not even Carlton Banks is voting for him.
But this guy is...

Ninjahood%20Trump.jpg

Putin is the prototypical russian president bad guy complete with poisoning & assassinating his detractors. It's like someone created him from a spy novel or something. He checks off everything on a list of creating a bad guy leader of a country. I can not believe any red blooded American is siding up with this guy. That in it of itself should be right wing conservatives up in arms. :{

As someone who leans right, I cannot stand people who call themselves conservatives yet ride Putin's ****.

This election is super disappointing to me. Texas is going Trump regardless I'll likely just sit this one out.

Whoever is running Trump's website is finessing donors 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

There is no cancel option for recurring donations on the website, only an update your payment info option but it doesn't allow you to remove a credit card, only switch to another valid cc

The only way to cancel is to call your credit card company and have them cancel it 

https://mic.com/articles/150640/don...op-recurring-payments-credit-cards#.mxPlLxshU

Last edited:
Sidenote: Congrats to Belgium Belgium , Greg Van Avermaet, and da other Belgium bike boys. They won gold in mens cycling in Rio. :smokin

Da Dominicans didn't even enter a rider :{....The mental gymnastics gold is theirs doe

Last edited:
Imagine if the Dems rode for Putin the way so many in the GOP do :lol,"those goddamn unamerican, lib, commie bastards!"

Last edited:
Imagine if the Dems rode for Putin the way so many in the GOP do :lol,"those goddamn unamerican, lib, commie bastards!"

Brah, it is so funny how Trump has flipped the script on political talking points.

Now the democrats sound like the American loving patriots, and the Republicans just sound like incoherent complainers.

It really is mindblowing but I guess wannabe autocrats recognize real autocrats :lol

Last edited:
That was one of the biggest things I took away from the conventions

GOP is focused on their doom and gloom while the Dems more and more are pushing a message of patriotism

Fear mongering is in their conservative DNA :lol,always looking for new things/"threats" to fear

Last edited:
Sidenote: Congrats to @Colombia , Greg Van Avermaet, and da other Belgium bike boys. They won gold in mens cycling in Rio.
smokin.gif

Da Dominicans didn't even enter a rider
mean.gif
....The mental gymnastics gold is theirs doe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Cycling is one of our most popular sports along with football and tennis. Most people would here would probably consider it (and specifically cyclo-cross) our national sport.

Back
Top Bottom