***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sorry if this has been posted. New Yorker article about the man who ghostwrote "Art of the Deal" for Trump:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

one nice excerpt:
Ninja's mans was out here trying to evict rent-controlled tenants :lol
Da irony

LOL.

trump getting 1% of the black vote.

not even Carlton Banks is voting for him.

But this guy is...

Ninjahood%20Trump.jpg

LOL.

if i told you this type of propaganda appeals to some russians...

horseback putin

brolic fisherman putin

rambo putin

...could you hold back the laughter? :lol :{

Haven't seen much Gary Johnson talk in here, you guys need to check out his policies. From legalization, immigration, lowering taxes, dismantling the NSA (probable) & IRS (doubtful). I voted for him last election when he had no chance. I'll vote for him this time too. If he gets in the debates I see most Sanders followers migrating towards him, and being an ex Republican I see some trump hating republicans migrating towards him also. I've had enough of Democrats and Republicans. If he doesnt work out we can always go back to Democrats or Republicans in 4 years. If Trump or Clinton win this election, I think this will be the last time I vote.

Last edited:
We have discussed him in here. I have checked out his policies, I was libertarian at one time.

Clinton is still a much better choice that him IMO.

The only ex-Sanders supportera he might attract is the anti-Clinton people. No one that believes in social democracy will that Johnson seriously.

And they shouldn't

if i told you this type of propaganda appeals to some russians...

horseback putin

brolic fisherman putin

rambo putin

...could you hold back the laughter? :lol :{

This is the lady that took all of those photos. putin hired her as his "official photographer."

Her other pics...

We have discussed him in here. I have checked out his policies, I was libertarian at one time.

The only ex-Sanders supportera he might attract is the anti-Clinton people. No one that believes in social democracy will that Johnson seriously.

And they shouldn't

Last edited:

I claim no party, Clinton wont be bad IMO, but nothing will change.

And they shouldn't
Most likely right.

I could break down in detail why Johnson would be a bad president, why his policies are bad and why libertarianism is nonsense.

But why bother, you like Johnson, will be going away after this election :lol

Last edited:
I could break down in detail why Johnson would be a bad president, why his policies are bad and why libertarianism is nonsense.

But why bother, you like Johnson, will be going away after this election :lol

I don't support any party, Clinton wont be bad but nothing will change.

I claim no party, Clinton wont be bad IMO, but nothing will change.

The only ex-Sanders supportera he might attract is the anti-Clinton people. No one that believes in social

Forget the edit im still figuring out this mobile site my reply was for the previous post. Let's keep away from the insults like "childish" i think we're too old for that, and change my mind I dont think Clinton will be bad but will anything really change? This is a discussion forum so break down in detail why clinton is better.

I took out the edit because I realize you're having trouble working the comment editor and probably didn't mean to edit my post

Clearly I was right :lol

I like some libertarian ideas, but just don't see a 3rd party candidate ever becoming viable (not to say that I support Dems/Rep).

For reference, here's Rusty's prior response regarding libertarianism --

This chart simultaneously distorts the positions of Democratic/liberals, conservative/Republicans and the Libertarians.

In many ways I find libertarians is even more dangerous that conservatism. And it shocks me that so many so called libertarians don't stop and ask themselves why so many white supremacist, suspected white supremacist, and red pill lames are attracted to their movement. And more disturbing, why the movement seems so welcoming of these types.

The movement is trying to convince the nation that system that a system that will benefit mostly affluent white males is the best way to go. And they say shocked when they get looked at funny style. In reality, there is no balance to libertarian movement like the chart would like to display. They have already made a covenant with conservatives; give us low taxes and defend gun "rights" at all cost, and we will provide you with talking points to defend your oppression of minorities and the working class.Even though we say are against systemic bias. See the Chicago School

I indulged in the ideology when I was younger but I now consider it a dangerous joke. Especially for minorities, especially for black people

No matter how much I respect the work of Chicago School, think Austrians make good points on some issues, believe that some libertarians sometimes are the only sensible people on the right on some issues, I still think of the movement as a dangerous, and America's love affair with some of their ideas have mean very self destructive for the Nation.

Last edited:
When I get in front of a computer I will break down in more detail, especially economically, why Johnson and Libertarian are bad.

When I get in front of a computer I will break down in more detail, especially economically, why Johnson and Libertarian are bad.

Cool I'd like that. Take your time make it good, but I'm very interested why you think he would be a bad president. I'm not saying he'll be great, but he was a pretty successful governor of New Mexico. I still think he's more Republican than Libertarian the only reason he switched parties is he had no chance winning as a Republican with McCain in play afterwards he just stuck with the party.

libertarians are ultra pro business & they seem not to believe in civil rights.

libertarians looked at the financial global meltdown & was like, "why do we still need regulations doe!?!?!"

Section 2.8 of the libertarian party platform is one of the interesting parts...

https://www.lp.org/platform

Bargaining should be free of government interference, such as compulsory arbitration or imposing an obligation to bargain.

Lots of code in there...

Here's a cringeworthy montage of the libertarians at work... :lol

Last edited:
^^^^ And those clips aren't really out of context. Liberatrains have a hard time admitting that they attract so many loony people, because they say so much loony ****.

Here is an interview with Johnson, and doesn't seem like he really wants to be taken serious at all. To make matters worst, he is probably one of the least offensive kinda of Libertarians, and because of that, other Libertarians say he is not a true libertarian. I'll be more detailed later, but really, look at this ****:

And I have been to libertarian conventions and rallies. These video don't misrepresent what goes on in them

---------Also the Libertarian Party seriously has a problem with the Civil Rights Act, specially Title Two. To this day, they still have an issue with it.

Many libertarian see Johnson's admission of him willing to sign the Civil Rights Act proof he is not a real libertarian.

I know most libertarians are kinda looney, but what would you call trump? If johnson isnt 100% libertarian what does that make him? I dont know you have raised some doubts, but I can't support trump and I REALLY dont believe in Clinton she's everything we've had since I've been of age to vote...talks great (reminds me of obamas first campaign) but will she really do anything special? It seems like a lose lose no matter who you vote for. I'm leaning closer and closer to just not voting. I'll wait to make a final decision untill the debates I would like to see all parties represented though. This whole 2 party thing is getting old. Thanks for opening my mind a little more, no offense just not sure you changed it. When sanders was still in it, I thought he was a little looney. In hindsight he might have been the best choice for me.

Back
Top Bottom