***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So we have a rapist fraudulent person in the white house, WHAT SAY YOU dwalk31 dwalk31

"Not a good look for sure" INCOMING

43v5qs.jpg

a4RpzLk.gif

What I've been saying all along. This is a fake pandemic. Do you know anybody who has died? Now we have riots and violent protests over a Soros-funded crisis actor.

Hey, at the end of the day, voters care about one thing: the ECONOMY IS BOOMING.

aepps20 aepps20 just needed some clarification on why the "straight white male" slur is allowed to go on.

I demanded to know why SWM and Karen are allowed to go on.

Ninja got banned from General then attempted to find a message board where he could spew his nonsensical rhetoric (under the the same name :lol:) only to receive the exact same treatment and punishment from their community as he received on NT.

But we’re an echo chamber in here, right?

Ninja got banned from General then attempted to find a message board where he could spew his nonsensical rhetoric (under the the same name :lol:) only to receive the exact same treatment and punishment from their community as he received on NT.

But we’re an echo chamber in here, right?
ninja would fit in on this bbq forum i used to post on, and some higher end car forums. The bbq forum is like 90% fat white racists, and the car forums are usually similar type but not always as fat.

Yeah, Ninja would get banned from ResetEra within hours of his arrival.
I thought Gaf mods were a sensitive bunch but ResetEra don't play :lol:
Guess it's nice that the mods don't relentlessly mock someone while banning them though :lol:
ninja would fit in on this bbq forum i used to post on, and some higher end car forums. The bbq forum is like 90% fat white racists, and the car forums are usually similar type but not always as fat.
I remember when all that stuff with goldstreet happened and a benz forum had a thread on it. Racism rampant.

I thought Gaf mods were a sensitive bunch but ResetEra don't play :lol:
Guess it's nice that the mods don't relentlessly mock someone while banning them though :lol:

I remember when all that stuff with goldstreet happened and a benz forum had a thread on it. Racism rampant.
i got banned from the bbq forum for being too aggressive towards those racist slobs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom