***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor (1) (1).gif

WTF is going on :rofl:

Biden picking a black VP
And Biden seriously pushing reparations for black people would make me consider him over Trump as well.
Hilarious to see “seriously pushing for reparations” added to this when it becomes obvious to most that the VP candidate will be a Black woman. Even though Trump will do neither, plus will continue to disparage Black women in the media, in the meantime.

Hilarious to see “seriously pushing for reparations” added to this when it becomes obvious to most that the VP candidate will be a Black woman. Even though Trump will do neither, plus will continue to disparage Black women in the media, in the meantime.

Trump has proven the ability to get legislation passed.

I still don’t think Biden will pick a black VP, but I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he does. I think he’ll pick Elizabeth Warren.

The only thing trump has proven is that he can get idiots, racists, and self-hating black folks to vote for him as evidenced by you.

Seems like quality rhetoric to get swing voters. We saw how well "basket of deplorables" worked last time.

Nah, you’re right. niketalker23 niketalker23 is up bright and early on this Friday morning trying to sway swing voters on NT. Since that post was apparently ineffective, I hope he can find those tapes over the weekend.

Nah, he probably just saw I posted and wanted to get some quick jabs off.

Instead of engaging and calling him names back, I decided to pivot to address the issue with the general idea of this type of name-calling and how it might hurt someone’s candidate’s chances.

Hopefully you’re caught up now.

This delk character in here is something else. Honestly, there is no selfrespecting black man caping for Trump anymore, and yet, ol boy continues to dance. Them air forces probably hella creased and crusty from the jiving.

It would be infuriating if I take anything this 🤡 says serious. His whole persona in here is a bad faith argument. He continues to support a presidency that gives a **** all about black men being lynched but as long as the single issues are addressed, it’s duck everyone else. Y’all stay shutting down his fugazi arguments and yet he wakes up every day thinking of new ways to bend for zaddy.

I am in no way speaking for the entire black population here, but I know for sure you ain’t invited to the cookout.

Sad when you think about it. Big sigh

Back
Top Bottom