***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This same dude who was crying about sports

and yet desean has apologized numerous times AND a ton of media have been talking about his stupidity (and Stephen Jackson’s stupidit)

and yet desean has apologized numerous times AND a ton of media have been talking about his stupidity (and Stephen Jackson’s stupidit)

THEY love playing the victim, man. Amidst everything going on with social injustice, this is what they’ve been waiting for so they can spin it.

THEY love playing the victim, man. Amidst everything going on with social injustice, this is what they’ve been waiting for so they can spin it.

not that it excuses the stupidity of the content of what he posted

but desean gave multiple written apologies and recorded an apology real quick.. Along with talking to his Jewish team owner and GM plus a rabbi

brees had a written statement that clearly wasn’t writing by him

not that it excuses the stupidity of the content of what he posted

but desean gave multiple written apologies and recorded an apology real quick.. Along with talking to his Jewish team owner and GM plus a rabbi

brees had a written statement that clearly wasn’t writing by him

For sure. I meant in the context of the tweet. It was disingenuous as hell (which you pointed out in your post).

Zero clue how dude could have the nerve to say “media silence” when desean been getting roasted, rightfully so, all over the place

and eagles have been getting heat, again rightfully so, because of the steps the team took back with the kkkooper situation

and Stephen Jackson the only former player I’ve seen outright defend him

What did Charlie Kirk say when his Black friend Blann Coulter said that Hitler was actually good?

Drew Brees has only made $245 million from the NFL in his career. He is very oppressed bro. Please give him a break for once, Jesus Christ.

He's married to a Karen, literally. That explains a lot.

So now he wants to cite physicians (pediatricians, in this case) to defend his actions? What a morally bankrupt administration.

None of them believe what they're saying or care about the truth. For them it's just a game to defend what Trump does, no matter what the cost.

Well how dare you post that here without asking for Delks commentary. Isn’t that what this thread has become?

so dwalk31 dwalk31 . Thoughts?

I think that is an interesting video that is pretty skewed.

I mean the video asks why did women vote for Trump in 2016.. when his opponent was Clinton

- There are a lot of women that are pro-life.
- Hard to advance an Epstein close ties argument when his opponent was Clinton
-Also a ton of evidence of how Clinton treated Bill's alleged victims
- Bringing up adultery is silly considering he was running, again, against Clinton
- Trump calls men, women, white, black, etc. stupid, dumb, you name it. I have often condemned his rhetoric in here.
- In 2016, Clinton called those that opposed her deplorables in a basket
- In 2016, he was running against someone who called black kids super predators. And is currently running against a guy that said poor kids can be as smart as white kids
-No real comment on the him being in love with his daughter stuff
-I've explained how the hollywood tape, while obviously inappropriate and unbecoming of the traditional notions of presidential, does not meet the level of assault without more.

I think I touched on everything, but let me know if I missed something.

I think that is an interesting video that is pretty skewed.

I mean the video asks why did women vote for Trump in 2016.. when his opponent was Clinton

- There are a lot of women that are pro-life.
- Hard to advance an Epstein close ties argument when his opponent was Clinton
-Also a ton of evidence of how Clinton treated Bill's alleged victims
- Bringing up adultery is silly considering he was running, again, against Clinton
- Trump calls men, women, white, black, etc. stupid, dumb, you name it. I have often condemned his rhetoric in here.
- In 2016, Clinton called those that opposed her deplorables in a basket
- In 2016, he was running against someone who called black kids super predators. And is currently running against a guy that said poor kids can be as smart as white kids
-No real comment on the him being in love with his daughter stuff
-I've explained how the hollywood tape, while obviously inappropriate and unbecoming of the traditional notions of presidential, does not meet the level of assault without more.

I think I touched on everything, but let me know if I missed something.
Ya bro I was joking. I don’t really care what you think. Did not read

not surprised and nothing will happen after that

Same 7-2 ruling. In any case, Trump has successfully delayed until after the election.

Edit: Reading the majority opinion by Roberts, it really lays out how ridiculous the arguments by Trump and DOJ were.
Trump essentially just declared complete immunity in general but DOJ slipped in some arguments that, according to Roberts in his own words, would permanently "seriously impede Congress in carrying out its responsibilities."
The DOJ Solicitor General argued that the same type of protections of executive privilege applied to any and all non-government documents involving the president. Roberts rebuked the effort and declined to "transplant" those protections as he put it.

Last edited:

SUPREME COURT SAYS N.Y. GRAND JURY CAN GET TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS

This is such a misleading headline :lol: :lol:

The court basically outlined all of the arguments that could be made to shield the returns and sent the case back down.

Then went on to highlight apparent congressional over-reach

Can't see a way that anything gets released prior to the election. And doubtful even after absent some sort of leak.

Back
Top Bottom