***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The current landscape of Republicans and sports is one of the most contradictory things I've ever experienced in my life.

"NFL Players plan to kneel during the anthem?? Bye bye NFL"
"NBA Players wearing BLM shirts? I'm boycotting the NBA!!"

Damn with the Covid outbreaks in the MLB I'm not too confident the NBA or NFL will be able to play their seasons..
"DONT LISTEN TO LIBERAL MEDIA ABOUT COVID. CASES ARENT A THREAT TO HEALTHY PLAYERS. THEY CAN PLAY WITH NO ISSUES."

but I thought you hated pro sports......

380DFC99-F4B9-48AC-B80F-956DB5593703.jpeg

We did it

I wouldn't even say it's an NT thing because I've experienced it all over social media. I've had calm debates with people on twitter about politics and a lot of times they're trump supporters and they'll be fairly civil, and I've even had some that end a conversation telling me they see where I'm coming from.

Then there's the 75 percentile of them that will be like "okay libtard go back to your moms basement soy boy blah blah vomit vomit." They claim everyone is sensitive and easily offended when they're ready to snap at the drop of a hat.
I loved going on r/conservative to lurk. Then I made two comments that included facts and context that went against the grain and got banned.
Not downvoted. Banned. But libs are the snowflakes.

The current landscape of Republicans and sports is one of the most contradictory things I've ever experienced in my life.

"NFL Players plan to kneel during the anthem?? Bye bye NFL"
"NBA Players wearing BLM shirts? I'm boycotting the NBA!!"

Damn with the Covid outbreaks in the MLB I'm not too confident the NBA or NFL will be able to play their seasons..
"DONT LISTEN TO LIBERAL MEDIA ABOUT COVID. CASES ARENT A THREAT TO HEALTHY PLAYERS. THEY CAN PLAY WITH NO ISSUES."

but I thought you hated pro sports......

we joke, but holy **** the list goes on and on.

abortion? every life is sacred. pro life all the way. your body your choice doesn't mean you can kill a fetus.

mask? it's my freedom to not wear a mask. if other people are at risk, they should stay home. my body my choice.

2a? we should be able to have automatic rifles because the government is going to take away our rights and infringe on our constitutional liberties. we need to protect ourselves!

portland? well, if they didn't want to get arrested and detained by federal troops, they shouldn't have broke the law.

protests? all these people are paid actors by soros! they don't even know what they want. don't they have jobs? (while also storming state capitols with guns because they can't get haircuts).

cancel culture? it's toxic. they want to cancel and drive out anyone who doesn't fit their views. but also, boycott nike for supporting kaepernick and the nba for supporting BLM.

BLM? marxist organization! they want to destroy the nuclear family! but also, let's not reform this criminal justice system which targets racial minorities, charges them harder, and imprisons them for longer...taking them away from their nuclear family.

AOC on ig live
ask her ur questions
“As a Mexican, do you condemn goons everywhere?”

what a world we live in. A politician is using social media to speak to voters. Whatever happened to buttoned up speeches. Ridiculous

Barr calls Russia scandal 'bogus,' says he acts independent of Trump in blistering opening statement

Man, the articles you repost :lol:. You are consistent if nothing else

He also denied that there was an issue of “deep-seeded” racism within police departments, so this is the guy who you’re trumpeting as an arbiter if truth.

Last edited:
we joke, but holy **** the list goes on and on.

abortion? every life is sacred. pro life all the way. your body your choice doesn't mean you can kill a fetus.

mask? it's my freedom to not wear a mask. if other people are at risk, they should stay home. my body my choice.

2a? we should be able to have automatic rifles because the government is going to take away our rights and infringe on our constitutional liberties. we need to protect ourselves!

portland? well, if they didn't want to get arrested and detained by federal troops, they shouldn't have broke the law.

protests? all these people are paid actors by soros! they don't even know what they want. don't they have jobs? (while also storming state capitols with guns because they can't get haircuts).

cancel culture? it's toxic. they want to cancel and drive out anyone who doesn't fit their views. but also, boycott nike for supporting kaepernick and the nba for supporting BLM.

BLM? marxist organization! they want to destroy the nuclear family! but also, let's not reform this criminal justice system which targets racial minorities, charges them harder, and imprisons them for longer...taking them away from their nuclear family.

Yup. It's because they've been conditioned to not think for themselves. They just follow this herd mentality that if people they agree with feel some way about a topic then they too must agree by association.

Perfect evidence of this is political twitter accounts. If you see a person who's views are fairly liberal tweeting on a topic they'll have a couple hundred followers at the most. But then you'll see a MAGA account and it has THOUSANDS. I've seen conservative political twitter accounts with 50k followers and it's a no name soccer mom from Kansas. But she tweets about libtards and how great Trump is and all likeminded people flock over.

Yup. It's because they've been conditioned to not think for themselves. They just follow this herd mentality that if people they agree with feel some way about a topic then they too must agree by association.

Perfect evidence of this is political twitter accounts. If you see a person who's views are fairly liberal tweeting on a topic they'll have a couple hundred followers at the most. But then you'll see a MAGA account and it has THOUSANDS. I've seen conservative political twitter accounts with 50k followers and it's a no name soccer mom from Kansas. But she tweets about libtards and how great Trump is and all likeminded people flock over.
isn't it clear? there's just more of us. barely any liberals exist in real life. most are crisis actors being paid off my Sonos.

Back
Top Bottom