***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And they said Larry Hogan is supposed to be the "good Republican". :smh:

He's secretly hoping the 🤡 loses though, so he can as the "savior".

It was just one State and one election but the way it played it out contradicted every thing moderate/affluent/centrist Dems said in 2016 and 2020 about Bernie, “Bernie Bros” and electability, “vote blue no matter who“ and the #resistance.

As soon as the black, Bernie-backed candidate got the nomination, a bunch of affluent Dems totally forgot to “vote blue no matter who.” They would rather support a fascist rather than pay higher sales taxes and help poor kids get healthcare and food security.

Granted, Maryland is one State and an atypical State. It was also encouraging to see black voters support a very progressive candidate in the Dem primary and black voters did indeed support Ben Jealous in the general even black voters who are affluent and/or more moderate in their own politics. So I suppose those data points support the assertions made by RustyShackleford RustyShackleford that if Bernie had been the nominee, black voters would have supported him strongly. The great unknown is if middle and upper middle class whites would have supported Bernie or more pointedly, will they support AOC or another left candidate in a future general election. That’s not a rhetorical question either, I don’t know and various data points tell different stories.

Yup. It's because they've been conditioned to not think for themselves. They just follow this herd mentality that if people they agree with feel some way about a topic then they too must agree by association.

Perfect evidence of this is political twitter accounts. If you see a person who's views are fairly liberal tweeting on a topic they'll have a couple hundred followers at the most. But then you'll see a MAGA account and it has THOUSANDS. I've seen conservative political twitter accounts with 50k followers and it's a no name soccer mom from Kansas. But she tweets about libtards and how great Trump is and all likeminded people flock over.
Do you have a name of this lady from Kansas? She sounds interesting, would love to follow her.

Libel/slander certainly are.

I’m not sure if that’s where he was going with that. And obviously it’s a higher standard for a public figure like Trump.
I think you spelled it wrong. It’s l -i-b-t-a-r-d-s not libel

1595941900078.jpeg

1595941970984.png

I’m not sure if that’s where he was going with that. And obviously it’s a higher standard for a public figure like Trump.

We talking about the same guy who was pushing a conspiracy theory that Joe Scarborough murdered his intern for like 3 months on twitter?

Could Joe Scarborough Sue President Trump for Libel?
He could try. But there’s almost no way he could win.

So is that moron saying he is pro choice in that video? And who are all of these physicians that say wearing a mask is more dangerous. Jesus Christ. Someone needs to kick that kids ***.

i have never in my life heard of anybody questioning seat belts regulations...is that even a real thing...?

Before face masks, Americans went to war against seat belts

I remember those times when the libs wanted us to wear belts, encroaching on our American rights of freedom to choose. What I choose to do with my body is my right. The BELTS WILL NOT REPLACE IS. THE BELts will not replace us, was the chant we sang while holding tiki torches. Freedom to choose to wear belts, that’s a fight I hope the messiah brings up after he wins 2020 and we take back the senate, house and the NFL

Back
Top Bottom