***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Pennsyltucky. Outside of Philly and less-so Pittsburgh, this state is ****ing *** backwards. Ive always said anything west of chester county might as well be ohio.

Pittsburgh is only like 60 square miles. drive 30 mins in any direction and you're in MAGA country. and the suburbs aren't much better...

Didn't Cainngo to that Tulsa rally where a bunch of WH officials contracted it? Absolutely wild that he ended up dying from it but man...

Pittsburgh is only like 60 square miles. drive 30 mins in any direction and you're in MAGA country. and the suburbs aren't much better...

SW PA - i rafted down the yakigheny (however it's spelled) river a few years back near ohiopyle and felt like i was in the deep south as i went further in. i mean wv isn't too far away, but it felt world's away from pittsburgh. creepy as ****. felt like we were being watched or something

Dying to own the libs, sad man
Natural selection on full display touching many people who don't even acknowledge evolution :lol:

Also the MAGA/Qanon crowd have been peddling population control conspiracies for years, little did we know they'd be actively and willingly contributing to what they've been spreading...

R2ySfI.gif

SW PA - i rafted down the yakigheny (however it's spelled) river a few years back near ohiopyle and felt like i was in the deep south as i went further in. i mean wv isn't too far away, but it felt world's away from pittsburgh. creepy as ****. felt like we were being watched or something
The Allegheny? ****s like deliverance out there man.

So today the economy contracted, Trump got called out for his stupid tweet.... then Herman Cain dies because he attended his stupid Tulsa rally.

Which story is going to get the most clicks?

doesn't help that we're bombarded by disinfo and distractions daily, but the general public lacks focus. it's difficult to swallow

Back
Top Bottom