***Official Political Discussion Thread***

centrists are the worst. with republicans you know what you get. moderates are always out there anemically cheerleading while other people do the work then voting against the interests of those they "cheer" on

Goalpost shifting when beneficial. Yesterday you wanted reparations bills even though they had no shot of passing... again because of YOUR party.

How is it a goal post shift? I said I supported what Obama proposed without question. I support him proposing it. Just like I would support Biden proposing reparations for black descendants of slaves in America.

Cain had stage IV colon cancer in 2006.

Pretty odd that it decided to kill him 14 years later at the same time he was on oxygen in a hospital for covid-19.

Man, some of you MAGAs will do anything to satisfy your delusions.

I want to say something nice about him but the fact that a 74-year-old black man who had survived cancer would show up without a mask to a Trump rally and gloat about it makes me ok with laughing about the irony. Who's next?

Cain had stage IV colon cancer in 2006.

Pretty odd that it decided to kill him 14 years later at the same time he was on oxygen in a hospital for covid-19.

Man, some of you MAGAs will do anything to satisfy your delusions.

I want to say something nice about him but the fact that a 74-year-old black man who had survived cancer would show up without a mask to a Trump rally and gloat about it makes me ok with laughing about the irony. Who's next?
Herman Cain situation is like someone surviving a high speed head on collision with a semi-truck while driving a Kia from the 90s; then a weeks later walking into traffic because the village idiot convinced them that vehicle-on-pedestrian injuries were a liberal conspiracy.

Was in a Teams meeting when Bill was speaking. How’d George W do? I imagine he stuck to a script. Shame on Bill for being the former president to **** up here when George was there too.

How is it a goal post shift? I said I supported what Obama proposed without question. I support him proposing it. Just like I would support Biden proposing reparations for black descendants of slaves in America.
What does believing whether YOUR party would support it or not have to do with anything? Because Democrats surely would support it.

What does believing whether YOUR party would support it or not have to do with anything? Because Democrats surely would support it.

I asked whether he thought it would pass through Congress. I didn't ask about a specific party.

Shout out to Kwame (Stokely), Huey, Bobby & Robert

8771074C-FD9F-4273-A791-0F9AF10654DF.jpeg

Which party would be the problem here? It's fairly obvious if you're not trolling.

I think it will be held up by Senate Republicans (depending on the president) to score political points based on the current makeup of congress.

I haven't hid the ball on this issue.

To score political points or to prevent Black and Brown people from voting? You certainly tapdance around this issue.

We call it hand waving

it would be like voting for someone even though we are 4 months from the election and they haven’t released a single policy proposal or detailed any of their second term plans.

It is funny how Delk will classify decision that have clear racist consequences as "just trying to score political points"

Like political points with who? White people that don't want to engage in a democratic system with minorities because they know they don't have the majorities to win power. That is ****ing white supremacy.

Back
Top Bottom