***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Voter suppression comes up with me all the time. We are literally talking about it right now. I am against it, period. No matter who is doing it.

I don't support any effort to suppress votes. I understand the disparate impact that has on black voters.

There is no pretending it doesn't exist here.

scram dwalk31 dwalk31 scram

giphy.gif

Make no mistake, I don't think these voters will vote for Trump instead.

I just think they won't vote for Biden any longer. And that could make the difference.
So those voters don't like Trump, they won't vote for him, but they're not going to vote for the only candidate who can defeat Trump; they're not going to vote for Biden and guarantee four more years of Trump (whom they don't like) because Biden's VP pick wasn't black.

For them, Biden + Black VP> Trump, but Biden - Black VP < Trump. What makes Black VP the game changer then?

I know y’all must double text the hell out of women if y’all keep responding to DWalk. You’re not gonna change his ignorant *** opinions.
No true, all I gotta do is tell them:

I'm a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

And it is a wrap :smokin

my uncle got his voting rights back and said this the only person that would make him hesitant to vote for Joe. he immediately followed that up with but it’s bigger than me.

will be his first time voting @ 50 years old

I have a bunch of family who will be voting for the first time for Joe regardless of who he runs with

I’m not sure if people downplaying his potential voters on purpose or what

I’m not sure if people downplaying his potential voters on purpose or what
I reread Delk'$ statement and the only way it makes sense to me is him trying to come up with excuses to explain low turnout if the GOP's voter suppression campaign turns successful.

In other words, the US just purchased enough of this for 20 countries.
No true, all I gotta do is tell them:

I'm a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

And it is a wrap :smokin

And if she doesn’t like that, she can go **** herself.

$2 bills are legal currency man

Dude been throwing away $2 bills all his life like it was Monopoly money.

Back
Top Bottom