***Official Political Discussion Thread***

lupe1.png

That’s not what delk said tho.

The Ezra Klein show is the best political podcast out there, maybe the best informative podcast period. It is not a roundtable discussions, it is him interviewing policy experts, writers, economist, and politicians. He interviews people from all over the political spectrum.

You should read his long form articles too. He probably understands American politics better than 99.9% of the pundits out there.

need to checkout the pod.. also need to check the pod save America

Russia was just trying to steal other countries research, now they have a vaccine :smh: :lol:

This is one of the scenarios I was worried about, buffoons making the situation worse. If this joint kills people, or gets them sick, everyone is big ****ed.

God I hate Putin

Yeah, you say one thing and do the opposite, and then you want to pretend everyone’s crazy for seeing the hypocrisy.

Your trolling isn’t as effective once your arguments get reduced to baseless opinions.

I don't think you or others are crazy.

I acknowledge fair criticisms consistently.

As a general caveat, the things I post in here are my opinion. It is not generally peer-reviewed studies and I have no issue acknowledging that.

I imagine the majority things posted in here are opinions. Even gifs and memes at times.

Trump gonna claim victory 5 seconds after the first polls close.

November 3rd is gonna be a **** show

shhh just going get worse leading up to November.. and then win or lose I’m assuming shh is going get worse

while I hope, obviously, that the dems take the senate and the presidency

And if that does happen, I fully expect the GOP to do a whole bunch of BS between the election and when those individuals take office.. on top of the BS that will come from the results

we have already seen stuff they do after losing other races

Back
Top Bottom