***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Horrible.
source.gif

Yet you don't think the President being hostile to BLM, John Lewis, Barrack Obama, and voting rights is not a smack in the face to black people? You can't even put two and two together to realize Trump is giving black people a reason not to vote for him. You claim not to want to speak for most black people yet you act like black voters have already made up their mind and never considered voting Red, so Trump actions and words don't matter. You already speak for most black people when you say that him not picking a black woman will lead to tons of black people not voting for him. You speak for tons of black voters when you claim not get a black VP will be a smack in the face for them. You speak for a lot of voter, a lot of black Democratic voter, whenever it suits you.

Yet you now don't want to go down the path of tying historical events to shifts in voting patterns when it comes to black voters. Why? Because it will make salient the GOP's racism and moves toward white supremacy.

BTW, has there been a great return on investment for the 10-15% of black people that still vote Republican? If you cite the First Step Act and increased HBCU funding, then I am sure you will give the Dems credit for passing the ACA, the Civil Rights Acts, Voting Rights Acts, Fair Housing Acts too.

He picked Kamala so this discussion doesn't matter.

It is clear that he recognized the glaring smack in the face choosing a white woman would have been even if you were prepared to handwave it.

Many of the issues you have cited related to actions by the GOP, and Trump, are likely why them, and Trump, don't receive the lion's share of the black vote.

All Joey gotta do now is support reparations to get Delk not to vote for him instead of.....checks notes.........the openly racist white nationalist President.

Biden is the only racist person here.Have no idea what y’all talking about. Can’t you see how he undermined all the bad that Obama did that Trump is finally exposing?

it be your very own that turn on you.

Good move for Joe. Hopefully she gets him on board with a reparations plan for black descendants of slaves in America and they've got my vote.

Welp, thought she would've made a better AG but I guess it was looking inevitable.

President Harris in a few years it is...

Back
Top Bottom