***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Man look at this bull**** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dude voting for a white male bigot with a white male bigot running mate, wants to pull someone's card :lol:

Man shut up

If Trump/Pence enjoyed 90% plus of the black vote then this would be a different discussion.

If Trump touted being the VP to the first black president this would be a different discussion.

If Trump won the republican primary because of black voters in the south this would be a different discussion.

Biden choosing a white running mate, after that, would be wild.

If Trump/Pence enjoyed 90% plus of the black vote then this would be a different discussion.

If Trump touted being the VP to the first black president this would be a different discussion.

If Trump won the republican primary because of black voters in the south this would be a different discussion.

Biden choosing a white running mate, after that, would be wild.
Again, shut up

You just repeating the same hypocritical near incoherent nonsense you have been saying for months now.

So most black people supported Joe in the primary over the other two black candidates, but they won't vote for him in the primary because he doesn't pick a black running mate. Yep, that logic checks out.

It's a circular argument. Why don't Trump/Pence enjoy 90% of the Black vote? Maybe you should explore that instead of these dumb *** whatabouts all day.

The Democratic party has enjoyed the lion's share of the black vote long before Trump/Pence.

Again, shut up

You just repeating the same hypocritical near incoherent nonsense you have been saying for months now.

So most black people supported Joe in the primary over the other two black candidates, but they won't vote for him in the primary because he doesn't pick a black running mate. Yep, that logic checks out.

We will see if he decides not to pick a black running mate.

Lou Holtz is 83 year old. He must not give a damn about COVID because he works from home these days anyway. I want to say he should know better but...

Holtz came under scrutiny after referencing Adolf Hitler in an on-air comment while appearing on College Football Live in 2008.[30][31] In his analysis of Michigan Wolverines head coach Rich Rodriguez, Holtz stated sarcastically, "Ya know, Hitler was a great leader, too." The next day, Holtz apologized for the comment during halftime of a game between Clemson and Georgia Tech.[32]

Why do most black people vote Democrat?

Oh that is a very long discussion. With many many factors.

I rather not speak for most black people.

I can tell you that I do not believe that the return on investment for the level of support is anywhere near balanced at this current time. And that, for me, is very problematic.

And someone like Biden choosing a white running mate would be a smack in the face.

mjlol.png

Oh that is a very long discussion. With many many factors.

I rather not speak for most black people.

I can tell you that I do not believe that the return on investment for the level of support is anywhere near balanced at this current time. And that, for me, is very problematic.

And someone like Biden choosing a white running mate would be a smack in the face.
Yet you don't think the President being hostile to BLM, John Lewis, Barrack Obama, and voting rights is not a smack in the face to black people? You can't even put two and two together to realize Trump is giving black people a reason not to vote for him. You claim not to want to speak for most black people yet you act like black voters have already made up their mind and never considered voting Red, so Trump actions and words don't matter. You already speak for most black people when you say that him not picking a black woman will lead to tons of black people not voting for him. You speak for tons of black voters when you claim not get a black VP will be a smack in the face for them. You speak for a lot of voter, a lot of black Democratic voter, whenever it suits you.

Yet you now don't want to go down the path of tying historical events to shifts in voting patterns when it comes to black voters. Why? Because it will make salient the GOP's racism and moves toward white supremacy.

BTW, has there been a great return on investment for the 10-15% of black people that still vote Republican? If you cite the First Step Act and increased HBCU funding, then I am sure you will give the Dems credit for passing the ACA, the Civil Rights Acts, Voting Rights Acts, Fair Housing Acts too.

Back
Top Bottom