***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford as an economist do you have a prediction of what will happen to the housing market here over the next year or two? It’s insane right now, Think it will crash?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford as an economist do you have a prediction of what will happen to the housing market here over the next year or two? It’s insane right now, Think it will crash?
Famb to be honest I have no idea. I would have expected there would be housing crisis at some point, because of all the underlying conditions caused by the recession.

However right now, all things considered, the housing market is going decent.

I live in Vegas, and this place got destroyed during the great recession, and housing prices are still trending up. On the national level it is the same situation :lol:

The utility companies I consult for are all seeing unexpected customer growth, even though they are forecasting the will lose customers.

Between the Fed's actions, the fact people expect this whole thing will be over in at most a year, the lack of horrible mortgages around now, and Cares Act, other factors, things look ok for now.

Maybe rexanglorum rexanglorum could have more insights. Since I pay attention to Nevada's housing market.

However, with government assistance running out with more in sight, the forthcoming mass layoffs of public workers because of budget shortfalls, and the expiration of eviction eviction moratorium. Things might go the other way.

There is a saying that if an economist was a doctor, they would be bad at diagnosing the disease, but would be great doing the autopsy. So I'm really waiting and seeing what happens.

I'll read through the housing letters I get sent over the weekend and see if there is deeper analysis out there. But for now, all the got is...
tenor.gif

Famb to be honest I have no idea. I would have expected there would be housing crisis at some point, because of all the underlying conditions caused by the recession.

However right now, all things considered, the housing market is going decent.

I live in Vegas, and this place got destroyed during the great recession, and housing prices are still trending up. On the national level it is the same situation :lol:

The utility companies I consult for are all seeing unexpected customer growth, even though they are forecasting the will lose customers.

Between the Fed's actions, the fact people expect this whole thing will be over in at most a year, the lack of horrible mortgages around now, and Cares Act, other factors, things look ok for now.

Maybe rexanglorum rexanglorum could have more insights. Since I pay attention to Nevada's housing market.

However, with government assistance running out with more in sight, the forthcoming mass layoffs of public workers because of budget shortfalls, and the expiration of eviction eviction moratorium. Things might go the other way.

There is a saying that if an economist was a doctor, they would be bad at diagnosing the disease, but would be great doing the autopsy. So I'm really waiting and seeing what happens.

I'll read through the housing letters I get sent over the weekend and see if there is deeper analysis out there. But for now, all the got is...
tenor.gif

There is one thing I DO know and that is that Delk is a scumbag and a pedo apologist.

What I'm more concerned about is a bear market. Feels like it's right around the corner
Investors can't just ignore reality forever and keep the numbers going up :lol:
I'm holding so much cash right now for a shopping spree when it does happen
Real talk, they is too much speculation propping up the market right now

For example, $375 for a pair of UNC 3s in a size 11.5 is ridiculous

The SEC needs to looking into that.

while we on housing:

1599190954847.png

‘Historic’ CDC order bans evictions through the end of the year. Here’s what to know

“What the CDC is doing is historic. We have never seen the federal government do something as broad” as this nation-wide eviction order, says Almodovar. “That said, this really is just a pause ... It’s a meaningful interim step, but it’s a short-term fix.”

That’s because while the moratorium applies nation-wide, it does not provide any financial relief to tenants or landlords. Come January, back rent will be owed for all of the months of missed payments (exactly when it is due will be up to each landlord and tenant to work out together).

I think it´s real cute how they´re just going to stall out the housing crisis until after The Election.

got the strongest feeling 2020 ain´t shown us **** yet.

Cutler’s jaw looking pretty weak there. Lining up with joining the KKK to bag that piece of garbage.

Back
Top Bottom