***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just this past week, it's come out that:

Trump called vets killed in action "Losers" and "Suckers"
He knowingly lied about the seriousness of a deadly virus that will kill over 200,00 people
He's defended a racist white vigilante who murdered two people
He's on tape saying systemic racism doesn't exist

Am I missing something?

That's cool that you feel one could make that solid argument, however, what would it take for you to state that Trump is indeed a racist?

If I knew him; if a tape leaked of him saying white folks are superior to black folks; or a tape leaked of him saying black folks are inferior; or a tape leaked of him saying the N-word...to name a few things off the top of my head. But this isn’t an exhaustive list.

By the way you post one could deduce that you subscribe to a specific political party. After all, whenever the topic comes up of people who don't necessarily agree with your politics, you get very upset .
The people who don't agree with my politics want the worst for me and everyone like me. Which includes you.
If a specific political party wants the opposite of that, wouldn't you subscribe to them too?
If someone questioned your right to exist as their equal and supported people like that, wouldn't you get upset?

Just this past week, it's come out that:

Trump called vets killed in action "Losers" and "Suckers"
He knowingly lied about the seriousness of a deadly virus that will kill over 200,00 people
He's defended a racist white vigilante who murdered two people
He's on tape saying systemic racism doesn't exist

Am I missing something?

light work for this administration.

what the f that gotta do with me asking you a straight forward question about one old racist white dude with 50 years of evidence going against him?

I answered your question, right?

And then mentioned how I can understand someone saying his opponent, Biden, is a racist as well.

But I don’t know if Biden is a racist, either.

If I knew him; if a tape leaked of him saying white folks are superior to black folks; or a tape leaked of him saying black folks are inferior; or a tape leaked of him saying the N-word...to name a few things off the top of my head.
If you knew him?

Stop playing.

You mean to tell me that the Central Park 5 situation, his dealings in housing discrimination, stating that he had evidence that Obama was not born here, his intimation that more people liked Jordan over LeBron due to Jordan's not being political, aren't enough?

The people who don't agree with my politics want the worst for me and everyone like me. Which includes you.
If a specific political party wants the opposite of that, wouldn't you subscribe to them too?
If someone questioned your right to exist as their equal and supported people like that, wouldn't you get upset?
You're talking as if I told you I'm voting for idiot Trump.

What would it take for you to admit that Trump is indeed a racist?

dude out chere like

1599692345343.gif

If you knew him?

Stop playing.

You mean to tell me that the Central Park 5 situation, his dealings in housing discrimination, stating that he had evidence that Obama was not born here, his intimation that the more people liked Jordan over LeBron due to Jordan's not being political aren't enough?

I think I’ve already answered this. My answer is not going to change because you rephrased the question.

Like I said in my initial post, I can certainly understand someone making the argument that he is a racist based, in part, on the things that you outlined.

I can also understand someone making that Biden is a racist based on some of his words and actions.

But I don’t know if either of them actually are.

I answered your question, right?

And then mentioned how I can understand someone saying his opponent, Biden, is a racist as well.

But I don’t know if Biden is a racist, either.

nah, you said arguments could be made against 2 people.. you didn’t give a damn answer

I think I’ve already answered this. My answer is not going to change because you rephrased the question.

Like I said in my initial post, I can certainly understand someone making the argument that he is a racist based, in part, on the things that you outlined.

I can also understand someone making that Biden is a racist based on some of his words and actions.

Biden has apologized for nearly all those actions

Has Trump? A man has more documented cases. A man that says something racist weekly.

nah, you said arguments could be made against 2 people.. you didn’t give a damn answer

My answer is I don’t know if either are racists. But I think someone can make a fair argument that they both are.

Sorry if that was unclear at first.

Like I said in my initial post, I can certainly understand someone making that he is a racist based, in part, on the things that you outlined.

I don't care about Biden, as he is not yet President of the United States.

I am asking you about the President of the United States, a man that you voted for.

Being that this country was founded for White men, by White men, with laws that support white supremacy in place, what would make you think that Donald Trump with his history of discrimination, xenophobia, and sexist comments, ISN'T a racist?

Biden has apologized for nearly all those actions

Has Trump? A man has more documented cases him.

If an apology for decades of actions impacting black families across America by an elected official is good enough for you, then cool.

Do you think Biden, through legislation, has done less harm to black families than Trump? Seriously?

And sorry spose to erase what he’s done?

If an apology for decades of actions impacting black families across America by an elected official is good enough for you, then cool.

Do you think Biden, through legislation, has done less harm to black families than Trump? Seriously?

What would make you think that Trump ISN'T a racist? What would give you doubt?

Did I in my post say an apology was enough for his actions?

Please point it out. Quote when I said it was enough. I'll wait

You like to clutch your pearls and take issue with people supposedly putting words in your mouth, or drawing conclusions from your post, but here you go weaving some fan fiction to pin something on me I never said.

This seems like a whole lot of talking to admit that after you tried to equate Biden to Trump, but that the comparison breaks down because Biden has shown remorse for his actions but Trump has done the opposite.

Also like I said, Biden supports good policy to undo some of the damage, Trump does not, in fact he promises the opposite.

So please, spare me this nonsense.

I don't care about Biden, as he is not yet President of the United States.

I am asking you about the President of the United States, a man that you voted for.

Being that this country was founded for White men, by White men, with laws that support white supremacy in place, what would make you think that Donald Trump with his history of discrimination, xenophobia, and sexist comments, ISN'T a racist?

I thought I said that I didn't know one way or the other.

Your care for Biden aside, I do think someone can make valid arguments that they both are old white racists.

I told you the type of stuff I would need to proclaim either of them are racists. It's like you are asking the same thing over and over.

Did I in my post say an apology was enough for his actions?

Please point it out. Quote when I said it was enough. I'll wait

You like to clutch your pearls and take issue with people supposedly putting words in your mouth, or drawing conclusions from your post, but here you go weaving some fan fiction to pin something on me I never said.

This seems like a whole lot of talking to admit that after you tried to equate Biden to Trump, but that the comparison breaks down because Biden has shown remorse for his actions but Trump has done the opposite.

Also like I said, Biden supports good policy to undo some of the damage, Trump does not.

Props for dodging the question.

You rarely do that so blatantly.

I thought I said that I didn't know one way or the other.

Your care for Biden aside, I do think someone can make valid arguments that they both are old white racists.

I told you the type of stuff I would need to proclaim either of them are racists. It's like you are asking the same thing over and over.
If you do not know if Trump is indeed a racist, tell me, what is it that gives you pause in declaring him as such?

Back
Top Bottom