***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump trying to figure out how you can test positive for a virus that isn't real

1601622582776.gif

I got no issue with people pointing out that this is karma for Trump. I really have little issue with people on the left wishing Trump well all things considered, especially high profile liberals.

But Dems would be wise to take the ultimate high road. Especially Biden, wish Trump well, but then remind everyone how he didn't take Covid-19 serious enough. And do both those things constantly.

Yeah I have no qualms. Take the high road and leave savagery to the e-streets

We got this over here

Mans operated with indifference and gross negligence to this virus, damn all that wishing for a speedy recovery BS, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

They willingly put people at risk.

I feel you.

But bruh, Dems still are running for office. No matter how much they feel Trump deserves this, swing voters are gonna see them take the high road.

The have to make sure the right wing doesn't take control of the narrative.

Leave the pure slander for regular folk

I feel you.

But bruh, Dems still are running for office. No matter how much they feel Trump deserves this, swing voters are gonna see them take the high road.

are there swing voters left? I can't imagine too many folks on the fence of Trump.

Mans operated with indifference and gross negligence to this virus, damn all that wishing for a speedy recovery BS, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

They willingly put people at risk.

always high roading and looking stupid in the long run. this dude gets better he’s gonna hop right on twitter and talk about liberal media sucking him off.

went from the presidents a nazi to omg feel better bb in two days :lol:

I feel you.

Oh no I agree, politically they can't dip their hands into the filth. But as far as the masses...

Let the jokes fly, but I do recall him making very light of Hillary's bout with pneumonia back in 2016 on the trail and they didn't blink an eye. It sucks they have to take the high road.

are there swing voters left? I can't imagine too many folks on the fence of Trump.
There few true undecideds left.

There are millions of swing voters, that probably already have already made up their mind but are open to switching if the right news comes along

These are the people that will eat up Joey taking the high road. Which will make criticism of Trump's response hit harder.

These people like Biden because he is different that Trump. If Biden just slanders him now, it breaks that frame.

Plus you gotta avoid the ****ty mass media joining with the right wing in complaints that Biden is kicking Trump when he was down.

There few true undecideds left.

There are millions of swing voters, that probably already have already made up their mind but are open to switching if the right news comes along

These are the people that will eat up Joey taking the high road. Which will make criticism of Trump's response hit harder.

These people like Biden because he is different that Trump. If Biden just slanders him now, it breaks that frame.

Plus you gotta avoid the ****ty mass media joining with the right wing in complaints that Biden is kicking Trump when he was down.

Gotcha. For sure Biden will be diplomatic and sympathetic, he's a. running for president and b. not an evil ******* like the current president.

the rest of us, game on.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the story was false for a sympathetic push right before the election (considering all his recent self derived L’s).

I dont wish harm on anyone but his physical characteristics make him a prime category for the high risk group. So if he recovers no issue or dosent have symptoms, I’m not buying it.

The stupid thing is that the test result doesn’t matter - if all those people on AF1 had contact with HH then they need to be quarantined for 2 weeks due to the quarantine period.

Totally irresponsible if they don’t. But with this administration that wouldn’t exactly be surprising.

The stupid thing is that the test result doesn’t matter - if all those people on AF1 had contact with HH then they need to be quarantined for 2 weeks due to the quarantine period.

Totally irresponsible if they don’t. But with this administration that wouldn’t exactly be surprising.

They apparently went to a fund raiser after they knew HH got the rona.

Back
Top Bottom