***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Welp...

giphy.gif

They already had an aggressive as **** timeline to confirm their nominee...I can't fathom how working remote and the like lets them maintain this speed....

May one of you give a brief explanation as to how this is legal? Mind you WWE talent have been labeled "independent contractors" by this... pretty much monopoly:

"Wrestling Inc. has also learned that talent were told this week that the company will be taking control of their Twitch accounts in four weeks. WWE will own those accounts, however talent will receive a percentage of the revenue, which counts against their downside guarantees."

That's the definition of a social contact - so those involved all need to be quarantine for 14 days. Anything else is irresponsible.

I need St*ph*n Mill*r’s breath to cease.

Do not want Trump to die. Hope he has severe symptoms but recovers. I need to see this POS lose and then suffer the embarrassment of going to prison. Death wouldn’t be satisfying.

I hope Biden doesn’t have it, that would be really ****ed up.

this honestly. let’s shoot for paralysis or just something to incapacitate him for the foreseeable future (read: til he dies).

May one of you give a brief explanation as to how this is legal? Mind you WWE talent have been labeled "independent contractors" by this... pretty much monopoly:

"Wrestling Inc. has also learned that talent were told this week that the company will be taking control of their Twitch accounts in four weeks. WWE will own those accounts, however talent will receive a percentage of the revenue, which counts against their downside guarantees."

Sounds like a WWE 360 deal.

think it’s covered here. they “own” the characters.

Superstars are highly trained and motivated independent contractors, whose compensation is tied to the revenue that they help generate. We own the rights of substantially all of our characters and exclusively license the rights we do not own through agreements with our Superstars.

Def tuning into twitter during this two week quarantine.... Assuming they'll actually quarantine him.

Real talk I'm not sure I'm convinced of this. Bet he'll give hourly twitter updates talking about covid ain't **** and that he's fine to gas up covid deniers and attack mail in voting. He'll say covid isn't that bad and that the left are trying to scare people into not voting in person to "steal the election"... too simple of a play imo.

Sounds like a WWE 360 deal.
Man these ppl pay for their hotels, rental cars, healthcare, injuries, etc. This is just trash.

think it’s covered here. they “own” the characters.

Superstars are highly trained and motivated independent contractors, whose compensation is tied to the revenue that they help generate. We own the rights of substantially all of our characters and exclusively license the rights we do not own through agreements with our Superstars.
But the that's the thing, someone like an AJ Styles isn't theirs. They use his name, they use his logo. And when these ppl are making their twitches & youtube channel they use their on names. I'm just not understanding, Xaiver Woods twitch handle "AustinCreed" so how can they own that?

Back
Top Bottom