***Official Political Discussion Thread***

eqtmfn7ou2s51.jpg

Is it your position that if you vote for a party that participates in partisan gerrymandering that you support partisan gerrymandering?
I know you Googled that Maryland has partisan districts. So you think if you get me to say yes, you can trap me.

Nice try Delk. :lol:

So close.

And I know that if I make a detailed explanation of the difference in scale of gerrymandering the GOP and Dems do, you won't care.

You won't care that the national party supported the Supreme Court banning the practice. You won't care because the House Dems passed a bill banning the practice.

I say that because you support the GOP at the ballot. And the only way to get rid of the practice is a Dem trifecta striking it down. Because the national Democratic party supports it be banished.

You are a known advocate for protecting the system of white supremacy and anti-democracy at the ballot.

But post your lil article. I know you must have been so happy when you thought I was gonna step in the ****. :lol:

I know you Googled that Maryland has partisan districts. So you think if you get me to say yes, you can trap me.

Nice try Delk. :lol:

So close.

And I know that if I make a detailed explanation of the difference in scale of gerrymandering the GOP and Dems do, you won't care.

You won't care that the national party supported the Supreme Court banning the practice. You won't care because the House Dems passed a bill banning the practice.

I say that because you support the GOP at the ballot. And the only way to get rid of the practice is a Dem trifecta striking it down. Because the national Democratic party supports it be banished.

You are a known advocate for protecting the system of white supremacy and anti-democracy at the ballot.

But post your lil article. I know you must have been so happy when you thought I was gonna step in the ****. :lol:

Dodge: check
Handwave: check
Pivot: check

You’d think I asked about packing the Supreme Court with the way you didn’t answer that question.

I mentioned it earlier, but they sounded more like the “satirical” posts in here making fun of conservatives, than actual conservatives.
That definitely reiterates what you think about how they sounded. That didn't answer my question, though.

That definitely reiterates what you think about how they sounded. That didn't answer my question, though.

I did answer. That’s what I think they sounded like—to me.

If you are asking what I think about the content of their posts, I mentioned it the night they were posting. They were ridiculous and I shouldn’t be lumped in with folks like that.

Just like I wouldn’t lump all people on the left with people that have wished death on Chris Christie (just today) in this thread.

Folks spewing nonsense are folks spewing nonsense.

I did answer. That’s what I think they sounded like—to me.

If you are asking what I think about the content of their posts, I mentioned it the night they were posting. They were ridiculous and I shouldn’t be lumped in with folks like that.

Just like I wouldn’t lump all people on the left with people that have wished death on Chris Christie (just today) in this thread.

Folks spewing nonsense are folks spewing nonsense.
I was curious what you think you sound like, though.
What do you think you sound like?

I was curious what you think you sound like, though.

That’s what I get for anticipating your post without reading it. My apologies.

Upon further review, this is clearly rhetorical. But in the event you actually want a response, I think I sound reasonable.

How do you think you sound?

Wait trumpito didn’t receive the Nobel peace prize. What has the world health organization done that trump hasn’t done over the last year? This is horse**** and a deep state conspiracy!!!

need to drain the swamp at the Nobel selection committee.

That’s what I get for anticipating your post without reading it. My apologies.

Upon further review, this is clearly rhetorical. But in the event you actually want a response, I think I sound reasonable.

How do you think you sound?
It's ok, I do the same. No worries.

It wasn't rhetorical. The implication of the post I quoted was that you have some idea of what you sound like, so I was curious what that is.

I think I sound reasonable, but I also make satirical posts sometimes.

Why y’all continue to waste time talking to the French fry lawyer is beyond reason. Once you you’re caught and exposed as a con there’s nothing left to talk about

junglejim junglejim Again, I would ask that if you are going to alter a quote of mine please show that it has been altered with an asterisk, bold, font size, or something else to signify the changes.

Back
Top Bottom