***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bg35az0682s51.jpg

Interesting

this is how I saw this going. them folks really wanna tear the entire structure down and install their own version of governance under the guise of “freedom”.

wild part is these dudes were just dumb enough to get caught up.

seeing a sheriff justify their actions on camera is absolutely crazy to me. this shows the infiltration is deep into the system and they are really a lot less concerned with appearance at this point.

militiamen in general do not like (state) police from what I know. they are another arm of the state itself, and they’re mostly antigovernment.

Go into the link and read the comments. Line of the day was from the one who called the sheriff "dollar store Wilford Brimley"!!! Best thing I read today!! I cracked up!

I'm all seriousness, this guy, the sheriff, should be in the FBI's cross hairs for what he said. He basically is saying he doesn't believe any of the charges and asked was it a "kidnapping attempt or felony arrest" as I guess it's legal to grab someone under citizen's arrest. It's unbelievable!! He's totally looking the other way!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom