***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How are YOU different?

Than the posters who are making seemingly racist posts and posting highly offensive memes and gifs?

I don’t do those things.

Also, RustyShackleford RustyShackleford showed that one of them was white which makes the posts even more offensive. I’m black, so that’s another glaring difference.

I don’t mind agreeing to disagree with people or engaging in discourse. What those posters were doing was not even close to that (which is remarkable considering how much leeway is given normally in here). The one post about former First Lady Obama was the line, for me.

AAF6901D-E155-4174-A7A8-D495D6CB30FA.gif

that’s it! i’ve had it! i changed my mind!

i’m not going to vote for hillary clinton this election!

I think the logic is that she is who the DNC chose to nominate in the last presidential election, so what the emails show would reflect poorly on the DNC’s decision-making.

I think the logic is that she is who the DNC chose to nominate in the last presidential election, so what the emails show would reflect poorly on the DNC’s decision-making.
Assuming this is the logic, it's an interesting strategy considering the RNC decided to go with Trump after his abysmal response to a pandemic that has killed over 200,000 people.

Assuming this is the logic, it's an interesting strategy considering the RNC decided to go with Trump after his abysmal response to a pandemic that has killed over 200,000 people.

I think many would disagree with your characterization.

There is one thing I wanted to know if there is a fact check on: at the debate Pence said 60 million people were infected with H1N1 compared to 7 million with the coronavirus.

Is this accurate?

Man I saw someone say this morning that they're not sure Joe is the lesser evil and they're going to write in Tulsi. Americans are just stupid.

I will never forgive Ernie Johnson for that BS he went on about.. I can’t even look or watch dude like that any more

i just gotta look at people funny who are now coming to some grand realization about trump

Are the Dems trying to use this 25th amendment plan to get ol' Joe out of there after he wins to replace him with Kamala? :smh:

I think many would disagree with your characterization.

There is one thing I wanted to know if there is a fact check on: at the debate Pence said 60 million people were infected with H1N1 compared to 7 million with the coronavirus.

Is this accurate?
The idea that Hillary's emails reflect poorly on Biden, but > 200,000 dead from this pandemic doesn't reflect poorly on Trump is... interesting.

As for your question, I believe you can search on Google to find the answer and more context. It's definitely a misleading statement.

And the Secretary of State spending his time doing that....is good with you?

That’s what you want that position to do? In the middle of an election and pandemic. You’re fine with that?

It’s the height of hypocrisy by the left that Kenyan Bron Barack Hussein nominates a white male to the Supreme Court but Trump nominates a left leaning female.

Also love that the media doesn’t report the real reason why Mitch said no to Baracks nominee: he wanted more diversity and hence another woman nominated.

I will never forgive Ernie Johnson for that BS he went on about.. I can’t even look or watch dude like that any more

i just gotta look at people funny who are now coming to some grand realization about trump

I remember watching that **** and being like "Is this ***** serious?" Never been the same for me with him either.
It's simple. You have 2 choices. Be an adult, and pick the one that's best for you and the people you love.
There is no magical unicorn candidate spraying rainbows of equality out their ***. Grow up.

The idea that Hillary's emails reflect poorly on Biden, but > 200,000 dead from this pandemic doesn't reflect poorly on Trump is... interesting.

As for your question, I believe you can search on Google to find the answer and more context. It's definitely a misleading statement.

I googled. Based on what I saw, 60 million people were infected with H1N1 compared to 7 million with coronavirus.

So the amount of deaths, based on that figure, seems to be more attributable to the deadliness of the virus than the response of an administration.

I don’t think her emails reflect poorly on Biden—I said the logic is that her emails reflect poorly on the decision-making of the DNC.

It’s the height of hypocrisy by the left that Kenyan Bron Barack Hussein nominates a white male to the Supreme Court but Trump nominates a left leaning female.

Also love that the media doesn’t report the real reason why Mitch said no to Baracks nominee: he wanted more diversity and hence another woman nominated.

These are the “satirical” type of posts that I said they sounded like.

One almost couldn’t tell the difference dacomeup dacomeup

Back
Top Bottom