***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t disagree. Impact certainly matters.

But calling me a racist, a sellout, and hostile towards my own people, as @RustyShackleford did, is a direct attack on my character. And in that analysis intent certainly matters more than impact.
Yea, I disagree. Being committed to policies that disparately impact your people makes you no better than those who intentionally want to see us suffer. You’re taking umbrage with the wrong thing.

It's one thing to be low information and support someone out of ignorance like the Tulsi supporter I mentioned earlier

It's another to be fully aware of who you're voting for and what they stand for and think it's somehow not a reflection of who you are

He pretends to care about certain issues under the guise of more money. It’s pretty apparent from him stealing funds from the PPP that it’s the only thing he gives a **** about.

He pretends to care about certain issues under the guise of more money. It’s pretty apparent from him stealing funds from the PPP that it’s the only thing he gives a **** about.

For the record, I did not get any PPP funds or any loan at all for that matter. So I certainly didn't steal any funds.

As much as people on here talk about the need for fact-checkers and accuracy, misinformation is spread in here consistently.

I guess "truth" depends on the side of the aisle it comes from.

The Trump live for TV medical exam is gonna be as rigged as when David Stern (RIP) froze the envelope so the Knicks could get the first pick.

Back
Top Bottom