***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A “national issue.” Thats rich.

You’ve entirely shifted the goalposts.

Perhaps you should start by examining the issues with Fair Maps Nevada and the allegations of pro-Democratic gerrymandering there.
There is literally a bill in Congress to ban gerrymandering, that passed the House. Gerrymandering affects the makeup of the House. Gerrymandering on the state level allows the GOP to pass laws that affect House, Senate, and Presidential races. It is only rich to you because your *** wants to handwave these facts.

Nevada flipped to a blue state because of migration from California. Especially in Clark County, were Vegas is.

Nevada's districts are not gerrymandered in favor of Democrats. The state turned more blue because of people moving to the state. The Republican governor vetoed the maps that the Dems drew a couple times, and independent commission was formed to draw them, and a judge approved them. The issue is that rural Nevadans lost power because the districts were drawn in consideration of people, not land. So Republicans wanted extra districts to dilute the power Democrats again from people moving. The kicker is that the used the Voting Rights Act to try and pack Latinos is a specific district. 2001 Republicans had more power over the maps than Dems, and they still claimed those maps were gerrymandered for Dems, because again, migration from Cali help the Dems.

Nice try, but another struggle Google search fails you.

People can want things for different reasons.

For instance, a racist can want a certain outcome because they are racist and view a certain group of people a certain way.

I can want a similar outcome because I care about my people and think that it will result in empowerment.

In your analysis intent is irrelevant, but that’s silly. If a racist wears pants, that doesn’t mean any person who wear pants is “like the racists” in any meaningful way.
Those dudes were racist, and so are you.

You advocate for the same program racist also do, and you still support it even when people point out how flawed the plan it.

You think it will result in empowerment, when economist say it will hurt the black community. So spare me, the only thing silly is your pathetic attempt to make your advocacy for a clearly harmful policy to black american seem innocuous.

Another reason I call you a sellout. Acting like white supremacy will benefit black people. You are just like Daniel Cameron.

Hostile toward your own people.

The GOP-led Senate has appointed 300 judges since Trump's election at all levels of the judiciary. Many have been deemed below par by their peers, and the only reason they hold lifetime appointments is because of their ideological interpretation of the Law.

This is what the answer to the court packing question should be: "we are doing just what our peers across the aisle have been doing since 2008."
Many of Trump's appointees were put in place because Mitch refused to confirm Obama's judges in the last two years.

Before that, they used other tactics to hold up the process.

Mitch has packed the Appellate Court already, with only 53 Senators. It is only fair the Dems be able to do the same with the Supreme Court.

0B527260-EBC2-444A-8203-E0B3F8444A2A.jpeg

:lol: Trump really going to show how amazing he's doing after his Presidential million dollar treatments while his close friends are dying.

And do you think he'll say anything public wishing them well? NOPE!! He's such a narcissistic **** head!!!

Chris Christie is a horse's *** too!! The above post about him saying if we listen to the science and epidemiology talk, it will keep us locked in our homes? Seriously?!! I guess the 150k dead (at the time of the article in early May) isn't a strong enough reason to stay safe!! Serves him right!! How's that Rona buddy? You still gonna be pals with 45 after he got you sick and put you on death's door? Don't expect any simpathy cards from him!! He won't be calling anytime soon! It's all about him!!

Last edited:
People can want things for different reasons.

For instance, a racist can want a certain outcome because they are racist and view a certain group of people a certain way.

I can want a similar outcome because I care about my people and think that it will result in empowerment.

In your analysis intent is irrelevant, but that’s silly. If a racist wears pants, that doesn’t mean any person who wear pants is “like the racists” in any meaningful way.
Racists certainly aren't supporting the empowerment of the black community. They believe the GOP represents their views, and you're saying the GOP represents your views. Who is right, and who is wrong?

Back
Top Bottom