***Official Political Discussion Thread***

72C21CA8-D9D6-44D8-B79E-8B1C4CFF7A40.png

1603507351360.png

got a dedicated ballot box on the International Space Station but could only manage one per county in Texas.

that´s fun.

That’s a pretty terrible situation. Scott Atlas is a supporter of the disastrous ‘herd immunity’ theory.
Fauci has indirectly (by condemning Atlas’ views without naming him) made it pretty clear he views Atlas as a dangerously ignorant idiot spreading misinformation to the WH and public. Additionally, reporters overheard Trump’s CDC Director expressing his frustration with Atlas a while back, explicitly stating that virtually everything Atlas says is false.
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...as-not-been-to-a-task-force-meeting-in-months
Fauci: Trump has not been to a task force meeting in months

During an interview on "Meet the Press Daily," the nation's top infectious disease doctor said he hasn't directly interacted with or spoken to Trump in some time.

"I definitely don't have his ear as much as Scott Atlas right now, that has been a changing situation," Fauci said.

1603507351360.png

got a dedicated ballot box on the International Space Station but could only manage one per county in Texas.

that´s fun.
Makes sense.

She is white

Let me ask a question that I've been pondering for a while.

If a minority Trump supporter gets discriminated by let's say, a white Trump supporter, do you stick up for the minority or do you just say "That's what you get for supporting that 🤡"?

1603507351360.png

that´s fun.
They'd install a ballot box in front of your dwelling too if you knew how to fly a spacecraft. Gotta make sure the people who can take you away from a post-apocalyptic Earth are happy.

Let me ask a question that I've been pondering for a while.

If a minority Trump supporter gets discriminated by let's say, a white Trump supporter, do you stick up for the minority or do you just say "That's what you get for supporting that 🤡"?
I'd watch them exercise that bootstrap mentality they love to preach. Show me how it works.

Back
Top Bottom