***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How did China get access to the laptop from hell?

I don't pretend to know all the details, but from what I gather, the Chinese kept all this stuff while they were cutting deals with the Bidens in case they needed to control or blackmail them.

Like I said, the photos and videos are online now. The Chinese leaker says he's releasing more stuff every 2 hours. Be careful what you click on. :smh::sick: Don't want the fed knocking on your door for CP.

All of the "laptop from hell" stuff on Twitter links to a website called GTV

"GTV Media Group is an American company formed in April 2020 by Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui."

"Guo was accused of corruption and other misdeeds by Chinese authorities and fled to the United States in late 2014, after learning he was going to be arrested under allegations including bribing, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud and rape.[8] Guo is a colleague of Steve Bannon and a member of U.S. President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida."

I don't pretend to know all the details, but from what I gather, the Chinese kept all this stuff while they were cutting deals with the Bidens in case they needed to control or blackmail them.

Like I said, the photos and videos are online now. The Chinese leaker says he's releasing more stuff every 2 hours. Be careful what you click on. :smh::sick: Don't want the fed knocking on your door for CP.
It doesn't make sense that Hunter Biden hasn't already been arrested if the alleged laptop had CP on it. It also wouldn't make sense that the repair shop owner didn't get arrested after copying and distributing hard drives with CP.

Images and videos of Hunter Biden are being leaked on a website of an ally of Steve Bannon.

We are supposed to believe it was to blackmail Biden to make some deals (what deals we are not sure, but it was leverage for "something")

But Obama pushed ahead with the Tran Pacific Partnership with Biden supported and China hated

And Joey outchea talking tough on China too.

But the Chinese own the Bidens

Sure.......

All of the "laptop from hell" stuff on Twitter links to a website called GTV

"GTV Media Group is an American company formed in April 2020 by Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui."

"Guo was accused of corruption and other misdeeds by Chinese authorities and fled to the United States in late 2014, after learning he was going to be arrested under allegations including bribing, kidnapping, money laundering, fraud and rape.[8] Guo is a colleague of Steve Bannon and a member of U.S. President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida."
I believe this is the dude that was trying to spread the conspiracy theory that Covid-19 is really a bioweapon unleashed by the Chinese Government.

So people think the "Hunter Biden sex tape" is incriminating because it's proof that the Chinese government had this as blackmail to force Hunter and Joe to do things for them. And they bribed them.

I'm confused. If you blackmail someone, you don't pay them :lol: Bribery is a means of getting someone to do something for you they otherwise would not. So if your blackmail is that tape, you have no need to pay them.

Also, if the Chinese Government was manipulating Biden to do things for them, why would they leak something that could hurt his election chances? These conspiracies are getting more and more illogical

Man oh man if I were the real Christian Pulisic and saw someone spam my name like this I’d take them to the cleaners. This is one of the most serious elections of our lifetime yet this fool is trolling.

Are you one of these sickos trying to normalize pedophilia?

To your own family, man. :sick: :smh: Joe is complicit and compromised. There's a reason they're leaking this disgusting ****.

Side note--how many black men did Joe put behind bars for smoking crack with his crime bill while he was enabling son's crack addiction? SMH I can't vote for this dude.
Shut the **** up already.

So people think the "Hunter Biden sex tape" is incriminating because it's proof that the Chinese government had this as blackmail to force Hunter and Joe to do things for them. And they bribed them.

I'm confused. If you blackmail someone, you don't pay them :lol: Bribery is a means of getting someone to do something for you they otherwise would not. So if your blackmail is that tape, you have no need to pay them.

Also, if the Chinese Government was manipulating Biden to do things for them, why would they leak something that could hurt his election chances? These conspiracies are getting more and more illogical
Also, Biden ISNT THE PRESIDENT.

Back
Top Bottom