***Official Political Discussion Thread***

we are up to 5 now. pence still planning to campaign. nobody has the heart to tell him that his campaigning is not going to matter to the election?

TIM201102_Vote.Cover_.FINAL_.jpg

Pence tested negative yesterday but his chief of staff probably also tested negative the day before he tested positive...

Now time for "there's always a tweet", Joe Biden edition:

Despite what you may have heard, SARS-CoV-2 is indeed rounding the corner.

They used to laugh and call it names like "China virus" and "Wuhan flu." People said poor covid-19 was on the decline, less lethal, killing fewer people, just a fad and that it would go away soon.

But it has doubled in the past 6 weeks. Hospitalizations and deaths are up too. How to explain this comeback?

The virus had help: a useful idiot.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Caputo (that Trump guy who had to leave his job because he was insane) hatched a plan to get mall Santas to promote a covid-19 vaccine in exchange for early access to it.

But that's not the best part. The best part is that Santa didn't break character during these discussions.

1603637201533.png

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Caputo (that Trump guy who had to leave his job because he was insane) hatched a plan to get mall Santas to promote a covid-19 vaccine in exchange for early access to it.

But that's not the best part. The best part is that Santa didn't break character during these discussions.

1603637201533.png

holy **** these sons of *****es tried to quid pro quo Santa Clause. I bet you they heard about his use of cheap elf labor and figured he was a Republican.

What do you mean by make it right? I don’t support either. Again I don’t follow politics what so ever, haven’t watched a single debate either if that matters.

If you want, I can place a vote for Biden to please you since I think the whole trump 2016 caused you to hate me. Will take a pic if needed :lol:

Bert. Bert.

Are you in Michigan? Its illegal to take a pic of your ballot, so skip that part, but definitely vote for Joe (AND Gary Peters for Senate).

If not refer to the guide here
24EA0172-46E6-4D1A-8DC4-D214A727B62B.png

Back
Top Bottom