***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Annoying as ****, they aren't interested in the facts because they lose that fake leverage of intelligence in their head if their own programming is disproven. I hate how bad it's gotten since covid.

And honestly, it's hard to really get the facts. It takes a lot of time and nuance. It takes a lot of reading. It takes a lot of source checking. It's not easy work. I am the first to admit, I am not very educated on a lot of policy things that go on because I just have so much things I have in my everyday life that I need to study for/work on.

Watching a Youtube video/reading tweets is easy.

And end of the day a big part of it is the male ego. Not being a "sheep" or whatever. While women can easily decipher good from bad and just make responsible choices and take themselves out of it :lol:

I do see a lot of people (male and females) whining about Barrett getting placed on the Supreme Court while in 2016 they were talking about how the DNC cheated Bernie and they can't vote for Hilary. Pure dummies.

Not surprised by the Lil Chump endorsement of Donnie T. He's Colombian, and we've seen how large of a percentage of the Latin community rocks with the republicans

Trump done tried to kill his own supporters by cold and hot weather.
skip1.png

Trump2020 - A song of Ice and Fire

Last edited:
Not surprised by the Lil Chump endorsement of Donnie T. He's Colombian, and we've seen how large of a percentage of the Latin community rocks with the republicans

I’m not sure if it’s the “machismo” or the desire to be accepted and say hey look I’m not one of those Mexicans! As if being Mexican makes you lesser. And as if that’ll work to get them into the country club.

I’m not sure if it’s the “machismo” or the desire to be accepted and say hey look I’m not one of those Mexicans! As if being Mexican makes you lesser. And as if that’ll work to get them into the country club.

Problem is too many Mexicans really think they're white. See it way too much here in Texas.

Back
Top Bottom