***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m taking about the specific INTENT on why he dwalk31 dwalk31 posted that information. It’s VOTER SUPPRESSION orchestrated by Trump and carried out by dwalk31 dwalk31 and people like him that want to carry out Trump’s crooked and racists viewpoints.

I posted the information with the intent to carry out voter suppression? When voting has ended?

Get some rest bro, you’re not making sense.

just take a step back let stuff happen. ive seen so many " Biden is going to lose XXXXX" with almost not change in the presented information from hour to hour. just rest on the fact that the majority of outstanding ballots in most of these counties are mail in ones, which again favor Joe Biden. Nothing we can do at this point aside from accepting the odds are in Biden's favor. He'll either win or lose and none of which is dependent on how many time you post something negative in this thread :lol:

I just outlined what is starting to show as a clear strategy.

I know you want everyone to have clear sides like this is some sporting event. But posting observable reality isn’t picking a side.

As I said yesterday, my focus now is helping Dems flip the senate because I’m assuming Biden will win.

I supported Trump and he lost.

A lot of people had candidates lose.

Life goes on.
man , I dont know you on this site at all. Just observed what everyone has been saying about you since I've been in here since election night.

but man, it really does look like you are searching real hard for a way for Trump to win. You won't admit it.

man , I dont know you on this site at all. Just observed what everyone has been saying about you since I've been in here since election night.

but man, it really does look like you are searching real hard for a way for Trump to win. You won't admit it.

I said I accepted Biden won yesterday.

I admitted I was a trump supporter and got the smoke for it for years

If I was still hoping he’d win, I’d just say so.

It’s not like the things folks say could be any worse than it was when I was openly supporting him through the campaign.

Based on what I’m seeing it’s clear Biden will win Nevada and Arizona, so that’s really the end of the discussion.

But if he wins, his measures will be blocked by an obstructive GOP-led senate so that’s why I’m hoping the Dems can flip the senate to see if he can pass some of the wonderful measures he’s proposed.

There’s no logic in me secretly wanting Trump to get an unlikely comeback when I openly supported him throughout the campaign. What would be the upside in that?

he says he’s black

but he also has repeatedly said that trump isn’t racist

and then always says something about Biden when asked about trump’s long history of racism, who last time I checked while old and white is still a completely different person

he says he’s black

but he also has repeatedly said that trump isn’t racist

and then always says something about Biden when asked about trump’s long history of racism, who last time I checked while old and white is still a completely different person

I am black and from East Atlanta.

I don’t know whether Trump is a racist, but he certainly could be based on his history. Biden could be as well based on his history.

My blackness doesn’t go away because of your feelings.

I said I accepted Biden won yesterday.

I admitted I was a trump supporter and got the smoke for it for years

If I was still hoping he’d win, I’d just say so.

It’s not like the things folks say could be any worse than it was when I was openly supporting him through the campaign.

Based on what I’m seeing it’s clear Biden will win Nevada and Arizona, so that’s really the end of the discussion.

But if he wins, his measures will be blocked by an obstructive GOP-led senate so that’s why I’m hoping the Dems can flip the senate to see if he can pass some of the wonderful measures he’s proposed.

There’s no logic in me secretly wanting Trump to get an unlikely comeback when I openly supported him throughout the campaign. What would be the upside in that?
There's always executive orders.

Back
Top Bottom