***Official Political Discussion Thread***

man I want to go into that Immigration building one more time and see the faces, hear the conversations if Biden does win. They're going to take a day or hell week of solace/boycott and all be placed on suicide watch. Exxageration of course, but sadly not by much

Fishy. There's a legal challenge to 29k ballots from Allegheny County in PA so all parties involved are agreeing to count those votes last on Friday

OH what a coincidence..allegeny county is a blue county 😔

They won't abolish the electoral college cuz they would only end up electing Democrat presidents.
DE286BA4-0731-4447-B9A2-F8539669CE22.gif

That’s not what CNN has said
CNN has been pretty behind in their reporting. I watched them on Tuesday and they had Trump leading in multiple states but Biden had caught up to him by that point and vice versa.

I am black and from East Atlanta.

I don’t know whether Trump is a racist, but he certainly could be based on his history. Biden could be as well based on his history.

My blackness doesn’t go away because of your feelings.

It goes away because of your ways and actions.

IMO (which doesn't matter) You're not Black...you're African American.

These adjectives do not mean the same thing...at all.

African American ≠ Black

In the words of the great James Baldwin:

"To be African American is to be African without the memories and American without the privilege."

Doesn't mean your voice is not valid...just means you can't be serious calling yourself Black and voting for oppressive policies and leadership that harm the people you claim to identify as.

Now if you're African American it makes total sense...because that delusion matches your ways and actions.

Again...just my opinion.

^^AP and Fox are the only ones that's called Arizona. CNN still saying it's too close to call and they're saying the trend looks bad for Biden for now.

I think why AP might've called it was cuz outstanding votes seem to be made up of drop offs and mails and at the time AP called it cuz they assumed that was going to trend democratic.

But then the last two Cnn updates they analyzed it and it looked like it was skewing republican

Hold on I thought AZ was called for Biden? It was a big flip from a red state?
They called it early and based off projects. It’s still looking like it’s gonna be Biden’s, but as of this morning he was up 69k votes with 11% of the ballots remaining.

The Electoral College and the senate are the 2 biggest barriers to america becoming more left-leaning, which is by design. Get rid of them both and enter the 21st century. No reason a 300 year old system made to protect slaveholders should stop people from getting healthcare.
This applies to the 2nd amendment too. But that conversation will never be had at the top.

It goes away because of your ways and actions.

IMO (which doesn't matter) You're not Black...you're African American.

These adjectives do not mean the same thing...at all.

African American ≠ Black

In the words of the great James Baldwin:

"To be African American is to be African without the memories and American without the privilege."

Doesn't mean your voice is not valid...just means you can't be serious calling yourself Black and voting for oppressive policies and leadership that harm the people you claim to identify as.

Now if you're African American it makes total sense...because that delusion matches your ways and actions.

Again...just my opinion.

Bruh I don’t care about anything you just said lol. Glad you acknowledged it didn’t matter :lol:

You are not the arbiter of blackness. Good grief.

Can’t wait til Biden gets in so y’all can find a new villain.

Back
Top Bottom