***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The playbook for faithless electors is terrible. If Republicans are just going to go to that playbook if they lose the electoral college then why vote at all....
The popular vote will be even more meaningless than it already is if they go to that playbook

i wonder if there's something to be said about the major sports' teams opening up their stadiums to allow for voting. considering most teams and their stadiums are in more liberal counties (at least liberal relative to the redneck counties around them) could these sports teams given a boost to the Biden/Harris count?

i could just be making **** up.

I can’t get past her voice let alone her mentality
She's not even cute
1604604529467.jpeg

Just cake your face in makeup, dye your hair blonde, combover the hair to cover up some of the forehead and ears and you got some rednecks sprung.

Definitely, I was shocked when he told us way back that he was consider running for Office. He’s a good friend of mine and my family.

It’s amazing how many people are actually supporting his election throughout here. He’s no doubt, going to win.
Butts, his mentor, was one of the few people on this planet that made me reconsider the position of the Black church, once he put a Black Jesus up in Abyssinian Baptist Church. I’ve listened to Angela Davis speak up there, Cornell West, attended the memorial service of Donald Byrd there, which is where I met Herbie Hancock, one of my musical heroes, and I was there when Farrakhan visited the church. For many Black New Yorkers who were politically astute, it was the place to be, while not being insulted intellectually biblically. I for one can concur. Warnock is a good brother.

i wonder if there's something to be said about the major sports' teams opening up their stadiums to allow for voting. considering most teams and their stadiums are in more liberal counties (at least liberal relative to the redneck counties around them) could these sports teams given a boost to the Biden/Harris count?

i could just be making **** up.
I for sure think it helped. Hawks arena is right in downtown in Fulton county between all the voting campaigns making people aware having a well known place everyone in the county knows how to get to certainly helped increase turnout. By how much who knows but it played a part.

F65D529D-2F6E-4DC5-9EE2-BBB666A76628.jpeg

414,834 total in 2016
23707A20-9744-4F38-8048-0A24844F1C0D.jpeg

502,450 so far in 2020

We been trying to get to ‘have a nice life’ with this ***** for a month. I’m glad we could conclude this one sided conversation of Cube explaining to us all every other day.
Lol. I was about to say myself. Nobody is even engaging with him anymore yet he still is there trying to plead his case. It’s over. He’s been branded a *** for life

Last edited:
We been trying to get to ‘have a nice life’ with this ***** for a month. I’m glad we could conclude this one sided conversation of Cube explaining to us all every other day.
I wasn't even mad at his effort however misguided, claiming he met with both sides, just too smart to allow himself to be used. Then we learned he refused a meeting with Kamala and exposed himself.

Back
Top Bottom