***Official Political Discussion Thread***

gah.png

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

so what if the ballots that people voted for are for biden yet the electoral college of that state wanna vote for fanta man
what happens?

oh, they will be just fine. In fact, they will continue to crush ratings. Their followers will tune in because they will turn into what CNN is with Trump. Fox News with Biden as president will do better than CNN with Biden as president.

That group of people outnumber us. And they will be angry this time around.
Actually it seems trumpsters are abandoning fox news already. They're still mad because of how early fox called AZ for Biden. Have said that they're migrating to newsmax

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
If you know anyone working the polls or counting ballots, go buy them dinner. That amount of BS these people and the state reps have to deal with is astonishing

dont think I saw this here yesterday:
Props to these dudes especially in PA

also,
1604603128827.jpeg

Amara Walker

they can't. They recently passed something saying the electoral college had to represent their states voters.

Did they? Can you provide a source?

A lot of discussion of the issue on my local radio station this week and no one has reported that.

Dude on MSNBC that hasn’t changed in 3 days is a better man than all of us. Idk about y’all but taking a fresh boo boo after I get home from a long day at the office is a top tier life feel. Salute to that man. True patriot right there.

He’s the GOAT, not eem close. I hope he’s on air to announce the final results. Ali Velshi doesn’t deserve to get that moment over him

A lot of discussion of the issue on my local radio station this week and no one has reported that.

Apparently only some states have already put it into effect and of course none of the remaining states agreed upon it

This **** aint over until the electoral convention or whatever is over. They're already clamoring for faithless electors, see the play coming.

But once again, gotta love seeing republicans bending their principles because somethings not turning in their favor, ******* joke. These clowns are the Simone Biles of mental gymnastics :sick:

Scotus recently upheld state penalties for electors who defect. I don’t think similar laws are in all states but im not sure. Here’s an informative article:

Supreme Court Rules State 'Faithless Elector' Laws Constitutional

Back
Top Bottom