***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Someone from the Trump team thanked Cube for working with them and when everyone was like "...what? What's up with this **** cube?" he got mad and started talking about all he did to get guarantees from Trump which went...poorly for him

He still mad about it weeks later

So they mad he tried to work with trump or just his response to questioning him about it? What he say?

Idk bruh, the man made **** the Police. I think we gotta cut him some slack.

What's up with these white people pretending to be black people on Twitter? Can someone explain this phenomenon to me?

It works both ways
1604605034222.png

Y'all really want politics to be sports.

The objectives have remained the same.

These candidates aren’t sports teams

it’s a term, don’t take it to heart snowflake.

but that’s a fun idea! if republicans were a sports team who would they be?

I can def think of some racist ones but can’t quite figure out who is affiliated with child molesting and rape yet.

The playbook for faithless electors is terrible. If Republicans are just going to go to that playbook if they lose the electoral college then why vote at all....
The popular vote will be even more meaningless than it already is if they go to that playbook
Agreed. But with Trump against the wall the only move is preservation. Look how low GOP has gone already, don't put it past them, especially if its to "combat the stolen election"

So they mad he tried to work with trump or just his response to questioning him about it? What he say?

Idk bruh, the man made **** the Police. I think we gotta cut him some slack.
Kinda both. Him working with Trump is one thing but then he was belligerent in his response to people and acting like he did us a favor instead of trying to elevate himself above actual activists who have been doing this work for years while simultaneously giving Trump good press for doing nothing but listening to him talk

Then it came out he turned down an opportunity to speak to Kamala because he didn't think it would be productive and that was the final straw

I'm not on the "**** cube" train. He had good intentions. He just refuses to see how Trump used him. Man gotta let that ego go and either let people move on or apologize. Instead he keeps bringing it up like he wants a thank you. Which he's not gonna get :lol:

Y'all really want politics to be sports.

The objectives have remained the same.

These candidates aren’t sports teams
Negro please!

For years your *** peddled a racist *** proposal to cut welfare programs. A proposal you could not back up with any social science research, economic theory, or reasonable logic.

You willingly voted for a party that suppresses black votes

The only objective you seemed to really have is furthering white supremacy and oppression for black people

So **** all the way off with this nonsense. You have proven yourself to be a real-life Uncle Ruckus level brotha.

Now you put some lotion on your legs, you want us to believe you ain't the same ashy sellout black man you have always been.

Dude, miss us with this.

You are a damn racist against your own people. Sold your soul for $1000, a potential rental property, and some buttery baked goods.

No one will forget that.

Your post-election post in here would be like Django 2 coming out and Stephen acting like he been an abolitionist the whole time.

On one is buying that character arc, b.

Negro please!

For years your *** peddled a racist *** proposal to cut welfare programs. A proposal you could not back up with any social science research, economic theory, or reasonable logic.

The only objective you seemed to really have is furthering white supremacy and oppression for black people

So **** all the way off with this nonsense. You have proven yourself to be a real-life Uncle Ruckus level brotha.

Now you put some lotion on your legs, you want us to believe you ain't the same ashy sellout black man you have always been.

Dude, miss us with this.

You are a damn racist against your own people. Sold your soul for $1000, a potential rental property, and some buttery baked goods.

No one will forget that.

Your post-election post in here would be like Django 2 coming out and Stephen acting like he been an abolitionist the whole time.

With a lot of randos here it's a good time to reinvent himself and garner sympathy.

Negro please!

Dude, miss us with this.

No one will forget that.

Get it all out man. Feel better.

I admitted my mistake.

Just hit me with the same forgiving energy you gave Biden when you excused the crime bill and move forward.

Negro please!

Dude, miss us with this.

No one will forget that.

Eff Tami and her ex-Met husband. I would love to find his jersey and burn it along with a MAGA visor (those exist, I seent it).
Wonder if dudes leave her after seeing the before pic like son here that sued his wife

Get it all out man. Feel better.

I admitted my mistake.

Just hit me with the same forgiving energy you gave Biden when you excused the crime bill and move forward.
Man get out my face with your *******

You name drop the Crime Bill so much, but in 2020, Joe Biden cares more about the black community than you do.

And old white made from Delaware more woke than a young brotha living in the South.

That how foolish you have made yourself look.

That is why I pray for your future children. That you don't pass on all this pathetic behavior, hostility toward black people, dehydrated skin, and moral bankruptcy to those innocent black children.

Back
Top Bottom