***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Alot of Trumpers were quiet last night on socials..speaks volumes :lol::lol::lol::lol:

One dude swore the yeezy goon had an antifa tattoo but it was debunked and ended up being from a video game:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Unfollow button doing numbers
I had two people message me to explain their reasons why they supported Trump just for the chance of lower taxes.

Funny thing is, I didn't say ANYTHING to these two people and they still reached out to me with their statement.

FOH! :lol: Your *** better own this. That's who you voted for, dammit.

They're in full effect defense mode today at work.

Their included talking points:

Not as bad as what BLM did to the country.

Only one building and not that much damage was done.

Not many issues were caused compared to the riots.

No where near the harm or serious bodily injuries as the BLM riots.
Of course they would compare.

Can't help but wonder if the euphoria I feel about these recent developments is how racists feel when the cops crack down on BLM protests...

Gotta be honest, I've been listening to the news like:

giphy.gif

This is the best angle i have seen....so there is a hallway...blocked off...with men on the other side guns drawn...she proceeds to try to go through a window and jump into said hall way.

Like i am sorry but what did you expect to happen?
white priviledge. Nothing more, nothing less. They straight up walked right in with no real push back. They weren't afraid of guns. Oops

So the WS female that was killed was tryna get into speakers lobby and they murked her silly ***. Looked they was protecting that area.
Fam had his gun drawn clear as day after they broke the windows and were attempting to breach, the crowd yelled that he had it out and she still decided to try and hop in the ******* window (with a backpack on that went through zero security) and took one to the neck. Fam did his duty protecting people

Now you got these *******s talking about Say Her Name. **** outta here
mjlol.png

Fam had his gun drawn clear as day after they broke the windows and were attempting to breach, the crowd yelled that he had it out and she still decided to try and hop in the ****ing window (with a backpack on that went through zero security) and took one to the neck.

mjlol.png

they were interviewing someone on CNN. he was around her when she got shot. he said they kept telling the police officers something like: "we're not here for you, we'll make room for you to walk out, just let us in"

FOH

Officer of the court right here

Imagine, if I like one or two booty pictures on social media, I could be fired from work or not considered for employment, but these guys are documenting themselves committing acts of terrorism and people have to put their employers on blast in order for them to get fired. Funny thing is, they will probably be re-employed right away.

Fam had his gun drawn clear as day after they broke the windows and were attempting to breach, the crowd yelled that he had it out and she still decided to try and hop in the ****ing window (with a backpack on that went through zero security) and took one to the neck. Fam did his duty protecting people

mjlol.png

meanwhile a black man got killed in front of his girl and child because he was reaching for something the police asked him to get...

white priviledge. Nothing more, nothing less. They straight up walked right in with no real push back. They weren't afraid of guns. Oops
Fam had his gun drawn clear as day after they broke the windows and were attempting to breach, the crowd yelled that he had it out and she still decided to try and hop in the ****ing window (with a backpack on that went through zero security) and took one to the neck. Fam did his duty protecting people

mjlol.png
Now she can go ask for the manager in maga heaven

Back
Top Bottom