***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IATT IATT I Get That And Am Glad Biden Was Transparent In Acknowledging The Difference In Yesterday v The BLM Protests.

I Was Just Saying I Get Why DCDoubleYay Or Any Other Minority Might Be Skeptical.

yeah, I get that I think he means the best too but at the end of the day he’s still an 80 year old white dude.

I can’t knock anyone for not trusting him. I don’t trust these old white guys either and I’m white. :lol:

I want people like ilhan representing me. That’s where I grew up in her district. Not some dinosaur.

In Biden's case, the moment that changed my opinion of him is when he acknowledges his mistakes. Also I think watching his grandchildren growing up in a society where things aren't as segregated might play a part too. There's always an opportunity for people to change. But for some it'll take longer depending on the offense. But now this is his true and final test to show the American people who he's really made of, and I have full confidence he'll try is very best. But I do understand that you can't please everyone.

Last edited:
I find Ninja funny.

I have called him out on him denying his African roots for years.

Two things can be true.

Nice try though.
That is not all he did

He said plenty of racist things besides that. Like saying black people should have been thankful to be living in America during the Jim Crow era, he famously got suspended for making a post claiming that when black kids get bored they commit crimes

All of these things were known because numerous people pointed them out in threads I remember you were active in

Yet you kept committed to you struggle shtick of Ninja getting bullied by the people going in on him

So spare me

Nice try though, black man

Do you feel that way towards other races?
Again, white supremacy celebrates mediocrity through privilege. They need not excel through effort, they get by on a nod, and an open door, which was proven with yesterday’s events in the capitol. Within the construct of white supremacy, a system of achievement was created for all others who are not Black, those not effected by Jim Crow. The model minority, due to access to the american dream, are just as mediocre as those who hold the bar of acceptance over their heads, therefor not being a people to emulate for those who are seeking complete freedom either. They, are indeed mediocre as well.

he's a politician, everyone should have reservations... when they are making promises

biden was stating the obvious.. a statement ALOT of white people deny.. and a statement pretty much everyone in his shoes would NOT say

yes alot of 78 year old white men are racist

yes, you can not trust or shouldnt trust any politician until their actions back up their words

however, biden is making what should be an obvious statement that unfortunately not alot of old white men would say let alone old white men that were about to be president

Exactly, if that doesn't show empathy then idk.

yeah, I get that I think he means the best too but at the end of the day he’s still an 80 year old white dude.

I can’t knock anyone for not trusting him. I don’t trust these old white guys either and I’m white. :lol:

I want people like ilhan representing me. That’s where I grew up in her district. Not some dinosaur.

It is easy to comprehend. It really is.

I think people WANT to take that as people saying, "They all are the same."

Nah, there ARE levels to IT but move with caution.

That is not all he did

He said plenty of racist things besides that. Like saying black people should have been thankful to be living in America during the Jim Crow era, he got famously got suspended for making a post claiming that when black kids get bored they commit crimes

All of these things were known because numerous people pointed them out in threads I remember you were active in

Yet you kept committed to you struggle shtick of Ninja getting bullied by the people going in on him

So spare me

Yeah Ninja said some vile ****, DC always campaigning to bring him back is suspect.

That is not all he did

He said plenty of racist things besides that. Like saying black people should have been thankful to be living in America during the Jim Crow era, he got famously got suspended for making a post claiming that when black kids get bored they commit crimes

So spare me

I have NEVER laughed at him saying racist stuff against black people.

Again, if you want to re-write history and say I did, that is on you.

Just pull up quotes if it is that important to you.

You say I shouldn't be taken seriously but you are in here talking about Ninjahood.

Time and PLace.

Move on please. (For Now).

That is not all he did

He said plenty of racist things besides that. Like saying black people should have been thankful to be living in America during the Jim Crow era, he famously got suspended for making a post claiming that when black kids get bored they commit crimes

So spare me

I knew Ninja denied his African roots, but never knew that he said such *******. Then again, he's happy to live in a rent-controlled apartment with his mother stuffed with sneakers. He seems to enjoy the scraps of life. Which is why he thinks everyone else should enjoy them and be satisfied.

Last edited:
Yeah Ninja said some vile ****, DC always campaigning to bring him back is suspect.

I have NEVER been serious about it. Never. Not even sure why something like that would be taken seriously considering the nature of HOW I always say bring him back.

I don't even CARE about Ninjahood enough to care if he has posting privileges.

But yall got it.

Again, white supremacy celebrates mediocrity through privilege. They need not excel through effort, they get by on a nod, and an open door, which was proven with yesterday’s events in the capitol. Within the construct of white supremacy, a system of achievement was created for all others who are not Black, those not effected by Jim Crow. The model minority, due to access to the american dream, are just as mediocre as those who hold the bar of acceptance over their heads, therefor not being a people to emulate for those who are seeking complete freedom either. They, are indeed mediocre as well.

But wouldn't it be unfair for those white people that acknowledges "White Privilege?" All I'm saying is I've experience a fair share of racial profilings by white people, hell even Hispanic and Asians. But do I have to generalize everyone? No, I don't believe so.

But wouldn't it be unfair for those white people that acknowledges "White Privilege?" All I'm saying is I've experience a fair share of racial profilings by white people, hell even Hispanic and Asians. But do I have to generalize everyone? No, I don't believe so.

They can speak out on IT but they are still (at the same time) benefitting from it.

TO ME, that is why I will always question the legitimacy of them speaking out.

I have NEVER laughed at him saying racist stuff against black people.

Again, if you want to re-write history and say I did, that is on you.

Just pull up quotes if it is that important to you.

You say I shouldn't be taken seriously but you are in here talking about Ninjahood.

Time and PLace.

Move on please. (For Now).
I didn't accuse you of laughing at any of the racist stuff he said

I said he was a known racist around here, and you felt compelled to keep your struggle shtick up about him being bullied and stick up for him. I pointed that out to show that you are inconsistent.

That goes directly to show why I am not talking you seriously.

Time and place. :lol:

You always want to dictate when it is joke time and when it is a serious time. Dude, you can't instruct me to do ****.

I have NEVER been serious about it. Never. Not even sure why something like that would be taken seriously considering the nature of HOW I always say bring him back.

I don't even CARE about Ninjahood enough to care if he has posting privileges.

But yall got it.

Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it

To be fair, I don't think DC is serious about having him return. If I'm not mistaken he's asked this for a number of people that other people detest. Just simple trolling. See low iq for example.

Let me say this about Biden, he can be whatever he wants at this point, if he pretends to be for minorities and produces results I’ll live with that. He already brought a black woman with him to the top. Keep pretending for all I care

more than just A black woman.. granted i think he has to do more for black men, as we are easily the second most loyal democratic voting base.. but dude is doing work for many black women and minorities on the whole

The board seems to have made a shift in regard to when ninja was here. That shift deems to be more accepting in regard to those of us who are proud of our Black identity. Ninjahood was seemingly protected, for many years, with his anti Black positions. It has been proven that there are many white supremacist sympathizers on here, and ninjahood was included. I think that DC likes to see a good scuffle, and that is why he’d want him back. However, idiots like ninjahood made white supremacists like guccishades and jrepp23 very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom