***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Isn't DC's views of white people, "racist?"

tenor.gif

Definitely might try to go out of his way to avoid the stench and stain left by his boss :lol:

Word to him going on vacation immediately after the election and letting 45 dig his own grave and meltdown on his own

pence hoping he can pull off some sorta W comeback later on if he's nice enough to people

How is he racist when right in front of your own eyes it’s been proven you can’t trust them?

Isn't DC's views of white people, "racist?"

They all are.
They all benefit from this system their folks created.

But I acknowledge some are remorseful and would like to see things BETTER.

Not sure if I believe they truly want equality because that would mean they would have to relinquish their benefits.

But those in power, nah. I can't trust that they want to do what is right.

Politics on that level are rooted in deceit/corruption and promoting White Supremacy.

Some (Biden) will put on a better show than others but he is still a white man that serves as the face of the US Government.

How is he racist when right in front of your own eyes it’s been proven you can’t trust them?

Cause we're judging based off that. Cause not everyone is like that. I'm a type of person who believes actions speak louder than words. So far he's been showing sympathy. And he's being consistent with it.

i hope if i ever have kids, that they dont actively support the man that regularly insults me in life, at the celebration of my life after my passing AND then when i'm 6 feet under or in a urn

really took until this point for this bish to finally not support this dude

Cause we're judging based off that. Cause not everyone is like that. I'm a type of person who believes actions speak louder than words. So far he's been showing sympathy. And he's being consistent with it.

I get wanting to see the good in people but you have to understand why any black person questions his (or any of their's) heart/intentions, right?

Again, just to make it clear.
I am not saying ALL are the SAME. THere are levels to their deceit.

Cant Blame Him.

Dont Think Biden Is Pandering At All But Completely Understand Any Reservation Someone Black Might Have.

he's a politician, everyone should have reservations... when they are making promises

biden was stating the obvious.. a statement ALOT of white people deny.. and a statement pretty much everyone in his shoes would NOT say

yes alot of 78 year old white men are racist

yes, you can not trust or shouldnt trust any politician until their actions back up their words

however, biden is making what should be an obvious statement that unfortunately not alot of old white men would say let alone old white men that were about to be president

yeah, I get that I think he means the best too but at the end of the day he’s still an 80 year old white dude.

I can’t knock anyone for not trusting him. I don’t trust these old white guys either and I’m white. :lol:

I want people like ilhan representing me. That’s where I grew up in her district. Not some dinosaur.

Just like with ALL men being sexist, ALL white people are indeed racist, due to the system that supports their existence. Therein also lies the reason why Black people cannot be racists.

i hope if i ever have kids, that they dont actively support the man that regularly insults me in life, at the celebration of my life after my passing AND then when i'm 6 feet under or in a urn

really took until this point for this bish to finally not support this dude

Someone really needs to sit down and define what the statement “I’m a red blooded conservative” means.

And no, I don’t believe what this fat ***** is saying. Lots of white are pretending to be “not that racist”.

All any white person has to do is claim they are Dominican

If a Dominican peddles racism against black people for years, DC will just laugh along, make a joke to it, and generally and not care.
I find Ninja funny.

I have called him out on him denying his African roots for years.

Two things can be true.

Nice try though.

Someone really needs to sit down and define what the statement “I’m a red blooded conservative” means.

And no, I don’t believe what this fat ***** is saying. Lots of white are pretending to be “not that racist”.

aint nothing more defines those people than that same bish after having a child NOW caring about maternity leave

Back
Top Bottom