***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is the kind of stuff that barely comes up when discussing Trump, but it has to reemerge in the national discussion. There has to be a retrospective on cable news channels of all the times Trump encouraged violence because even I forgot about how his words motivated terrorist acts in prior years.

FACTS!!!

I want to take a moment to highlight all the non-black progressive writers that are using this insurrection as a back doorway to **** on black people.

First off Mathew Yglesias, aka Leftist Andrew Sullivan. I don't know what it is about being short, white, fat, and bald, that makes these dudes so fragile and want to be sarcastic asses all the time...

If his sarcastic flippant comment about Defunding the Police reminds you of anyone, it should, he is one of osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh favorite political commentators. :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket , you didn't tell me the Intercept and a dude like this that could pick up Greenwald's mantle of buffoonery...

Finally, just like the Intercept, the Vox lost Yglesias, but they have another clown hungry to take his place as with the both sides buffoonery...

Let me remind people. All three of these dudes, claim to be progressives.

Last edited:
I want to take a moment to highlight all the non-black progressive writers that are using this insurrection as a back doorway to **** on black people.

First off Mathew Yglesias, aka Leftist Andrew Sullivan. I don't know what it is about being short, white, fat, and bald, that makes these dudes so fragile and want to be sarcastic asses all the time...

If his sarcastic flippant comment reminds you of anyone, it should, he is one of osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh favorite political commentators. :lol:

wavycrocket wavycrocket , you didn't tell me the Intercept and a dude like this that could pick up Greenwald's mantle of buffoonery...

Finally, just like the Intercept, the Vox lost Yglesias, but they have another clown hungry to take his place as with the both sides buffoonery...

Let me remind people. All three of these buffoons, claim to be progressives.

Dawg....these people are dangerous. :smh:

Dawg....these people are dangerous. :smh:
Mathew Yglesias is by far the worst of the bunch all things considered.

But that Intercept dude and Lopez had the worst takes. BLM didn't organize to do anything beyond peaceful marches. The overwhelming majority of people protested peacefully.

These MAGA clowns came to DC to do overrun the Capitol and steal an election by force.

How the the **** can you ignore that nuance, yet claim to be a progressive :smh:

Last edited:
I think the biggest misnomer is that white folks think that we wanted those idiots to be treated like us when they stormed the capital when in reality we would just like to be treated like them.
Wrong.

Their fear is warranted. They know that they've screwed up by creating white supremacy, racism, then also giving it a country and laws in order to thrive, and now it is coming back to bite them in the butt.

Many of us want them treated exactly in the manner that Blacks have been treated for 400 years. It is time for them to feel the result of what they've wrought not only in this country, but also around the world.

White america deserves it.

Mathew Yglesias is by far the worst of the bunch all things considered.

But that Intercept dude and Lopez had the worst takes. BLM didn't organize to do anything beyond peaceful marches. The overwhelming majority of people protested peacefully.

These MAGA clowns came to DC to do overrun the Capitol and steal an election by force.

How the the **** can you ignore that nuance, yet claim to be a progressive :smh:

You gotta hate these Latino Neo Nazis, history taught them nothing

If his sarcastic flippant comment about Defunding the Police reminds you of anyone, it should, he is one of osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh favorite political commentators. :lol:

Let me remind people. All three of these dudes, claim to be progressives.

Less than 1 in 10 summer protests across the US resulted in bodily or property damage. They parrot the right-wing false equivalencies with no regards for the facts.

Screenshot_20210109-200414_Instagram.jpg

__Ptm7pjlyp-LSR-_0G3rvbyDzz3MEx61iuebE0T7nA2Pr14ebc9ICLQD3MK4uXY

Wasn’t that Alp inside the Capitol building wearing those Yeezys??

not srs
:lol: That was a variant Alp.
Is Alp alive ? haha
On Ig it seems. 😂
You mean gucci shades? His marching while wearing a mask would knock him out. A scuffle might give him a heart attack. Ninjahood is somewhere curled up in a corner, crying about his man losing right now.
Yea Guccishades Alp. :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom