***Official Political Discussion Thread***

D35FA968-8249-4CB0-BA84-D07260C54C42.png

To stop Alp, all the city gotta do is shut down the bus lines and trains.

Mans don't have a car. And by looking at him, I don't think he is down to walk anything more than three blocks. Challenge him to a race, that should take care of that threat.

Ninja, well with him just hang out in an area where you know some underage girls might be. He will focus on them, and trying to pay them to give him the attention, that way you can avoid confrontation.

But if you do whoop him, be warned, he will notify the authorities on you. He is known to do that after catching dem hands.

Last edited:

Mans don't have a car. And by looking at him, I don't think he is down to walk anything more than three blocks. Challenge him to a race, that should take care of that threat.

Ninja, well with him just hang out in an area where you know some underage girls might be. He will focus on them, and trying to pay them to give him the attention, that way you can avoid confrontation.

But if you do whoop him, be warned, he will notify the authorities on you. He is known to do that after catching dem hands.

ALP is VERY LEANISH HEAVY

I want to take a moment to highlight all the non-black progressive writers that are using this insurrection as a back doorway to **** on black people.

First off Mathew Yglesias, aka Leftist Andrew Sullivan. I don't know what it is about being short, white, fat, and bald, that makes these dudes so fragile and want to be sarcastic asses all the time...

If his sarcastic flippant comment about Defunding the Police reminds you of anyone, it should, he is one of osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh favorite political commentators. :lol:

@wavycrocket, you didn't tell me the Intercept and a dude like this that could pick up Greenwald's mantle of buffoonery...

Finally, just like the Intercept, the Vox lost Yglesias, but they have another clown hungry to take his place as with the both sides buffoonery...

Let me remind people. All three of these dudes, claim to be progressives.

lol im not taking the bait, It's 2021, Lamelo ball is cooking.

im have no more serious online political commentary left in me besides jokes.

Ninja is one of those? Word? Oh man....:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom