***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Parler has been around for months and all the MAGAs who downloaded it kept their Twitter. They've been crying ON TWITTER about Trump being banned FROM TWITTER. It's like crying to your girl she needs to stop cheating on you while you order her an Uber to her side dude's crib.

message in a bot L.jpg

last dance lol.gif

A "side loaded version of Android?"

These guys couldn't front load a washing machine:
trump-supporters-capitol-hill-thecon.jpg

9b2_717trump1-3-800x430.jpg

Their man's about to get impeached on Monday and they're asking everyone to hold tight while they roll out the Nokia N-Rage.

lol.gif

"why does that say 'Progressive' in the description?"

716095813952208946.png

I remember in 2016 a little while after Trump won, I told my grandma (I was not alive yet when Hitler was doing his madness, but she was). That the way Trump had a sway/pull over people to do his nefarious bidding (when they know it's wrong). Was eerily similar to every thing I've read, and learned about Hitler. She wasn't having it then she thought he was a good guy, and we needed a president like him that wasn't a career politcian. The last 3 years she's totally turned heel, and agrees 100%. She reminds of that almost every time we talk. She's creeping up on 90yo, and she's seen a lot of presidents, he's by far the worst she's ever been alive through, and she's seen a couple terribles.

WTF is wrong with these people
One of the ‘offenses’ for this censure motion is “support[ing] leftist causes like gay marriage”

Last edited:
For those like myself who aren’t world war 2/history buffs. This gives context on what slaps on the wrist in this situation could lead to and things referred to in recent posts here.

yeah they got to put Trump under the jail.

This is scary because imagine if Trump was smarter and actually a coherent public speaker. Dems got a lot of work, but gutting MAGA and movements like it needs to be part of it.

Make no mistake, his support didn't "end" until it was clearly out of reach, he voted for Trump and was with it through election day and beyond. Terming it "months" to intentionally make it sound principled and longer ago than it was is disingenuous as hell.
Exactly. dwalk31 said months, as if it sounds like at the start of the pandemic, but the election was 2 months ago :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom