***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is how Trump is gonna have to communicate with his followers once he's banned from using any social media

E6EB45C1-DCA6-4198-9854-BE38C424F383.jpeg

never heard of Parler until yesterday. Still not 100% on what it is. Is it just another platform like Facebook?

maybe,
clearly im the wrong person to ask, as you would expect I thought the tweet was amusing and accurate satire lol.

it just seems to me like there are a lot of internet progressives flippantly dunking on whoever says "The Wrong Thing" so it's hard for to take tone complaints seriously.

some progressives tried to brand ta-nehisi coates a neo liberal because he wrote some semi critical Bernie columns.
so im sure to them Yglesias sounds like Pol Pot lol.

-Yeah, there is always a Twitter mob, but Ygleasia seems to welcome it, then take issue when it comes. Unless they are successful in boxing him in and he has to backtrack. Not all pundits that give takes outside of what is the popular view get into as much Twitter buffoonery as Matt. The reason I called him leftist Andrew Sullivan is that he seems to like to give an explanation for his arguments on Twitter than completely excuse his own buffoonery. This whole constant "why can't the world handle my takes" shtick just seems corny to me.

I mean Matt's main thing is public policy. He hosts a public policy podcast, he wrote a public policy book. Other economist or public policy wonks I know gets in as much Twitter beef as Matt. And you can't just blame that on Twitter incentivizing agreement, because these people are often academics who spend most of their time arguing against other people's positions. Often times other liberals.

-I am not a fan of that overly reactionary leftist that went after Coates. Even in here, I **** on leftist buffoonery all the time. Something leftist in here has not always enjoyed. So you know I can't stand those people. But I think folks got a point about Matt being an ***. He tries to explain it is not him it is others, but I don't buy his arguments, a lot of it is him.

In fact, Matt was a Bernie supporter kinda makes the **** he does even sadder/funnier. He holds some of the same struggle positions as the people he constantly whines about.

Last edited:
It's Twitter for patriots* and proponents of free speech*

*MAGA cultists

"Free speech", which they assume means all comments ever made, in life. Yet, they ban leftist speech, so they don't even believe in their own platform. They're frauds, and only promote far right nonsense.

I need all their **** shut off. I want their asses rejected from everything.

Like turn off their Target Red Cards, cancel their Cartwheel.
Cut off their Costco cards, freeze their Amazon Prime accounts, get rid of their kids access to Disney+. Permanently set all their SNKRS accounts to crash on the day of every good release. Like, **** all their **** up for trying to stage a damn coup.

Back
Top Bottom