***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol::lol::smh::smh::smh:
This Cant Be Real..PG County hes one of yours

The hair alone should tell you what you need to know.

Prince George’s County is still considered home to some of the wealthiest African American communities in the nation.

He definitely aint wearing that hat on the Metro though.

The crazy thing about all this is that 8 years from now, the progressives will say that Biden did not do enough for Black people, so they should stay home or vote third party. Republicans will run another madman worse than Trump, white people will act like Trump never happened, and we will be back to square one.

To stop Alp, all the city gotta do is shut down the bus lines and trains.

Mans don't have a car. And by looking at him, I don't think he is down to walk anything more than three blocks. Challenge him to a race, that should take care of that threat.

Ninja, well with him just hang out in an area where you know some underage girls might be. He will focus on them, and trying to pay them to give him the attention, that way you can avoid confrontation.

But if you do whoop him, be warned, he will notify the authorities on you. He is known to do that after catching dem hands.

I know Alp personally, he's a trooper. He be WALKING walking. I swear everywhere I go he's around. I ask how he got here and there and he be like "I walked." Luckily he lives in the city ya know.

Judging by the empty ammo shelves - you aint the only one.
That's not the indicator you should be looking for.

You should be looking at the likes of Mike Flynn and how many at the top of the military are willing to delegitimize the current system of governance of the country. They're the ones who know where the big guns are stored, and they're the ones who can create anti-government factions within the military.

If Biden doesn't clean up the Pentagon from top to bottom, I won't be surprised if we're headed that way. His biggest challenge will be to restore trust in American institutions, and to do that, he'll have to take action against those who entertained the events of Jan. 6th.

For the time being, I think we are more likely to see an increase in terror attacks.

I know Alp personally, he's a trooper. He be WALKING walking. I swear everywhere I go he's around. I ask how he got here and there and he be like "I walked." Luckily he lives in the city ya know.
Do you know what he said on here? Are you Black?

You should be looking at the likes of Mike Flynn and how many at the top of the military are willing to delegitimize the current system of governance of the country. They're the ones who know where the big guns are stored, and they're the ones who can create anti-government factions within the military.

If Biden doesn't clean up the Pentagon from top to bottom, I won't be surprised if we're headed that way. His biggest challenge will be to restore trust in American institutions, and to do that, he'll have to take action against those who entertained the events of Jan. 6th.

For the time being, I think we are more likely to see an increase in terror attacks.
Small town stuff, mid level sized cities. You will not see hand to hand type stuff break out, that's their disadvantage. They will do their thing in open carry states. What they are not expecting, is how effective surveillance will be. America will not allow their markets to be effected. Once they attempt to mess with that?

It's over.

Small town stuff, mid level sized cities. You will not see hand to hand type stuff break out, that's their disadvantage. They will do their thing in open carry states. What they are not expecting, is how effective surveillance will be. America will not allow their markets to be effected. Once they attempt to mess with that?

It's over.

Then the drones start dropping.
tenor (15).gif

I'm still shocked that even though I knew Trump wanted to be like Hitler, I didn't think he would actually go full Hitler and try to over throw the government and turn the country into a dictatorship.

Seattle PD had two confirmed participants. Also, SPD is a joke. I live in Woodinville. I see SPD SUVs rolling out of the boondocks going in to work all the time. They live in the sticks and are MAGAs. SPD is a cesspool of MAGAs from outside the city.
Unfortunately this is every big city police department...Mostly made up of dudes from the burbs or middle of nowhere that come to work in a place they got no familiarity, experience or connection with :smh:

Police where I’m from come from places that’s 90% white to “serve and protect” citizens in a city thats 70% black, it’s always been weird af

the National Guard are civilians that play military on the weekend (for the most part).
Ive worked with them in the past a few times, some of the most lazy out of shape people ive ever dealt with..Some are squared away, but the majority dont even show up for drill half the time :lol::lol::lol:. One dude was a pothead, one got kicked off the firing range for flagging his rifle down the lane (pointing barrel in the direction of other shooters) another got fired from his trucking job for so many accidents and ended up deploying in a position he was dangerously under qualified for..Its a circus

They are just allowing their devices to be hacked :lol:. Or screwed by really bad malicious exploited code.

The drones, the markets, the surveillance apparatus, all this stuff is still manned by people who can be swayed towards the ideal of White supremacist America.

Law enforcement is already rife with those folks; on his way out, Trump has been conducting purges within the government, and I have zero doubt he (well, his people) left a lot of loyalists embedded in important positions. We're not in 1933 Germany, we're in 1923 Germany.

If the Hawleys, Cruzes, McEnanys, etc... are anywhere near the levers of power and Trump is still running around as a free person a couple of years into Biden's presidency, Joe will have failed.

the National Guard are civilians that play military on the weekend (for the most part).
Ive worked with them in the past a few times, some of the most lazy out of shape people ive ever dealt with..Some are squared away, but the majority dont even show up for drill half the time :lol::lol::lol:. One dude was a pothead, one got kicked off the firing range for flagging his rifle down the lane (pointing barrel in the direction of other shooters) another got fired from his trucking job for so many accidents and ended up deploying in a position he was dangerously under qualified for..Its a circus
I be cracking this one joint from Chicago in the national guard/reserves from time to time...You right, shorty def be tellin me how she be missin drill most of the time and going shopping when she does make it out to Indiana for her one weekend training, wouldn’t want any type of action in her hands :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom