***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Methodical Management Methodical Management you coulda made your point, without posting THOSE gifs :smh:. Ban yourself

B4184973-BD59-4B38-9BC6-C91D4B0ED44A.gif

And yes, I defended these ideas of due process because—as I explained—the erosion of due process has not worked out well for people that look like me.
And due process is largely restricted to the judicial system in court. If your babysitter gets accused , not arrested/charged of pedo transgressions by multiple neighbors in the street, you're not going to tell him 'don't worry man, due process, please continue watching over my daughter when I'm away'

this was in LA and was debunked he was trying to get her away from the mob, the woman came out and said he saved her life

Any idea if he was a MAGA dude who was there but didn't want anyone to die?

Any idea if he was a MAGA dude who was there but didn't want anyone to die?

honestly I'm curious about that too, because the fact that he was there at that time means he was there for a reason one way or another.

he already got ID'd a few days ago and found his workplace don't know if he got fired or not.

And due process is largely restricted to the judicial system in court. If your babysitter gets accused , not arrested/charged of pedo transgressions by multiple neighbors in the street, you're not going to tell him 'don't worry man, due process, please continue watching over my daughter when I'm away'

You’re right.

honestly I'm curious about that too, because the fact that he was there at that time means he was there for a reason one way or another.

he already got ID'd a few days ago and found his workplace don't know if he got fired or not.

He did get fired. Sadly, I don't think the real story even matters at this point. No company wants to be associated with any positively ID'd employee at any of these things right now. It'd be one thing if only his name was released, but his place of employment was shared online.

I don’t practice criminal, but you don’t have to prove innocence as defense counsel.
At last, a definition of defense that doesn't require you to demonstrate innocence!

So it seems that you were acting to defend Trump against allegations of racism after all.
Finally, we can agree to agree - respectfully, of course.

And yes, I defended these ideas of due process because—as I explained—the erosion of due process has not worked out well for people that look like me.
So if suspecting a racist of wrongdoing could theoretically boomerang on people who look like you, you're all over it - but when people who look like you are actually being killed and persecuted, we get milquetoast one liners.

I'll grant that you have been consistent - just not in the way you'd like to think.

Methodical Management Methodical Management you coulda made your point, without posting THOSE gifs :smh:. Ban yourself

B4184973-BD59-4B38-9BC6-C91D4B0ED44A.gif
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Lawyers got him to wear a mask :rofl:

Starring as AOC

MV5BMTM3OTUwMDYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTUyNzc3Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Kamala Harris:

actress-emma-stone-attends-the-89th-annual-academy-awards-news-photo-1609801587.

He did get fired. Sadly, I don't think the real story even matters at this point. No company wants to be associated with any positively ID'd employee at any of these things right now. It'd be one thing if only his name was released, but his place of employment was shared online.

yeah I remember the day after an IG account that started ID'ing and sharing these folks' info got him and of course the photo makes him look real bad but the real story came out way too late. feel bad but the photo and just him being there is a real bad look.

Forgive my ignorance because I don’t keep up with this stuff but what’s the rush to impeachment about? It’s over. He’s out in like a week so what’s the point?

Forgive my ignorance because I don’t keep up with this stuff but what’s the rush to impeachment about? It’s over. He’s out in like a week so what’s the point?

in short: everything will be in jeopardy like running for office again and perks of being a president (pay, secret service, etc). plus it'll be super embarassing that he got impeached with 9 days left.

Back
Top Bottom