***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You’re right.
So like last time I gave you the accused pedo babysitter hypothetical, you agreed.
Alright, then what is the fundamental difference between my babysitter example and someone like Roy Moore?

Like the babysitter example, Moore was not arrested, charged or under criminal investigation at the time the allegations surfaced. In fact Moore has immunity for all his accusations due to Alabama’s statute of limitations laws. He couldn’t be charged for the offenses in the accusations no matter what.

You say I’m right that you would remove a babysitter with multiple pedo allegations against him.Unlike Moore, this babysitter is not immune from criminal investigation and prosecution for his accusations. In this example though, the babysitter hasn’t faced any legal trouble yet.

Roy Moore applied for a job, one where he would represent Alabama in the Senate.
The babysitter already had a job and you agreed you’d remove him over the accusations, for which he can face criminal liability.

In short, in these 2 scenarios why do you only apply your idea of due process to Roy Moore, the one who couldn’t face criminal liability even if he bragged ‘damn right I touched those kids and I regret nothing’ at every rally?

Last edited:
You and AOC didn't make it to 2021 huh 👀

Screenshot_20210111-194223_Instagram.jpg

tenor (22).gif
I was asking for a friend...yall dont know him...he goes to another forum..in Canada

The beauty of Trump's reputation being killed due to the storming of the Capitol is that he had so many opportunities to denounce the majority of those rioters. A big chunk of those people were Qanon freaks and Proud Boy types.

All he had to say the million times it was addressed to him was "I don't F with Qanon conspiracy types or the Proud Boys." Instead he was passive about all of it and those idiots staged a coup that cost him everything. What a moron.

Only a man like Trump can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

A few of his classics include:
  • Losing all the wealth he inherited from father
  • Not acting on COVID-19 when he knew about it a month in advance
  • Losing the presidential election as an incumbent
  • Whiffing on denouncing racists, proud boys, Qanon which led to him losing all his corporate relationships... PGA, Deutche Bank, His Twitter handle, Shopify, etc., etc., etc....
  • Tanking an growing economy he inherited from Goatbama
It's truly remarkable

wow.png

The beauty of Trump's reputation being killed due to the storming of the Capitol is that he had so many opportunities to denounce the majority of those rioters. A big chunk of those people were Qanon freaks and Proud Boy types.

All he had to say the million times it was addressed to him was "I don't F with Qanon conspiracy types or the Proud Boys." Instead he was passive about all of it and those idiots staged a coup that cost him everything. What a moron.

Only a man like Trump can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

A few of his classics include:
  • Losing all the wealth he inherited from father
  • Not acting on COVID-19 when he knew about it a month in advance
  • Losing the presidential election as an incumbent
  • Whiffing on denouncing racists, proud boys, Qanon which led to him losing all his corporate relationships... PGA, Deutche Bank, His Twitter handle, Shopify, etc., etc., etc....
  • Tanking an growing economy he inherited from Goatbama
It's truly remarkable

wow.png

239E247F-D850-465C-8E3E-E8E6B2C5CE5C.png

Back
Top Bottom