***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You just can't make this stuff up!

“I don’t vote based on my skin; I do so in allegiance to our Constitution & to always follow the Rule of Law. Blue checkmarks live to delegitimize my right as a free Black man to act, think, & vote based on my convictions rather than skin color.” - Burgess Owens

The two House members are Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT), the former NFL player with ties to the QAnon pro-Trump conspiracy cult, and Byron Donalds (R-FL), a Black conservative and former Tea Party activist. Prior to the U.S. Capitol siege, Owens and Donalds joined the more than 100 Republicans who announced they would reject the Electoral College votes of certain states that brought presidential victory to Vice President-elect Joe Biden.

Owens, who calls himself the “anti-Colin Kaepernick” and labeled Black Lives Matter “a Marxist organization” comparable to the Ku Klux Klan, spoke at the Republican National Convention last year, praising Trump’s record on race.

ErIswiwXAAAahQa.jpg

3729eef1213f4ba696c373a3e98f8776.jpg

GOP 2021 African American Draft caps:

2184026_fpx.jpg

2022 will be the first test. If the candidates he backs win a majority of primaries in 2022 the party will be back to licking his boots in 2024. I’m gonna register Republican before 2022 so I can vote against Andy Harris in the primary.

You just can't make this stuff up!

“I don’t vote based on my skin; I do so in allegiance to our Constitution & to always follow the Rule of Law. Blue checkmarks live to delegitimize my right as a free Black man to act, think, & vote based on my convictions rather than skin color.” - Burgess Owens

The two House members are Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT), the former NFL player with ties to the QAnon pro-Trump conspiracy cult, and Byron Donalds (R-FL), a Black conservative and former Tea Party activist. Prior to the U.S. Capitol siege, Owens and Donalds joined the more than 100 Republicans who announced they would reject the Electoral College votes of certain states that brought presidential victory to Vice President-elect Joe Biden.

Owens, who calls himself the “anti-Colin Kaepernick” and labeled Black Lives Matter “a Marxist organization” comparable to the Ku Klux Klan, spoke at the Republican National Convention last year, praising Trump’s record on race.

ErIswiwXAAAahQa.jpg

3729eef1213f4ba696c373a3e98f8776.jpg

GOP 2021 African American Draft caps:

2184026_fpx.jpg
What team is this? I want that hat.

2022 will be the first test. If the candidates he backs win a majority of primaries in 2022 the party will be back to licking his boots in 2024. I’m gonna register Republican before 2022 so I can vote against Andy Harris in the primary.

This is exactly how I see it happening. Republicans don’t have morals. Their sole priority and their purity test is to own the libs. So whoever will get them that they’ll back unfortunately.

Trumpism is a cult. They’re going to be around, especially since the Republican Party doesn’t actually have ideas or policies :lol: The GOP has royally ****** itself though because Trumpism is no longer popular enough in a lot of places to win against Dems. However being a “moderate” Republican who opposes Trump ain’t cutting it either because the nut jobs hate them too. Mike Pence was the most loyal of lapdogs and they still wanted to hang him:lol:

Trumpism is gonna be around and will continue to sink the Republican Party. I’m sure Jr will take over once Donald is dead if he doesn’t OD on the booger sugar first

Probably me being naive again, but the GOP will stand up to him once he's actually out of power. I give it a year before they're saying **** him. His supporters not in office will fall back in shame. The red Trump fans around my way have given way to Chiefs flags now.

Probably me being naive again, but the GOP will stand up to him once he's actually out of power. I give it a year before they're saying **** him. His supporters not in office will fall back in shame. The red Trump fans around my way have given way to Chiefs flags now.

you expecting the GOP to stand up to someone!?

this guy is regularly on Fox news

1610422313007.jpeg

I played at Bethpage Black this past May. Let me tell you, that was something else. Greens were very true and surprisingly easy. but good luck getting on those greens. And if you miss the fairway, you take a PW and hit it 100 yards and on the fairway because you aren’t getting out of the rough with a long iron or hybrid.

GOP been playing up to crazies for decades

and now trump cut into that.. but they need that

trump won’t have enough by himself, obviously.. but the GOP itself is a slowly dying party so they blatantly cheat in order to win

i mean they going have to pull some even more dirty shh to be able to win in certain places and they are in no way above any of it

Back
Top Bottom