***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I played at Bethpage Black this past May. Let me tell you, that was something else. Greens were very true and surprisingly easy. but good luck getting on those greens. And if you miss the fairway, you take a PW and hit it 100 yards and on the fairway because you aren’t getting out of the rough with a long iron or hybrid.
When I lived in Long Island, my homegirl's dad had a connect, and I got to play Shinnecock Hills. I played with the brother and he is a scratch so we played from the tips.

They told me that the course was close to US Open conditions, the wind was blowing like crazy, and it was still hot as hell, had to walk the whole thing. But Brah, I was still excited as hell.

Me pulling up to the first tee...
giphy.gif

Me walking off the 18th green....
broner2.gif

When I lived in Long Island, my homegirl's dad had a connect, and I got to play Shinnecock Hills. I played with the brother and he is a scratch so we played from the tips.

They told me that the course was close to US Open conditions, the wind was blowing like crazy, and it was still hot as hell, had to walk the whole thing. But Brah, I was still excited as hell.

Me pulling up to the first tee...
giphy.gif

Me walking off the 18th green....
broner2.gif

#NTWashed

Hate playing 18 holes...Rather 9.

Whole day be gone playing 18.

#NTWashed

Hate playing 18 holes...Rather 9.

Whole day be gone playing 18.
:lol:

Nah famb, I played that joint when I was like 28, I was in my physical prime. But that joint wore me down.

I only play 18 when I think it is worth it. Playing one of the greatest courses of all time was worth it to me at the time

I usually play 9

I got a par 3 course close to me. With a cart I can zoom through that so quickly I play it sometimes after work.

Brah the thing is that Shinnecock requires you to walk it, and you gotta have a caddy

My caddy was a older black guy. When I pulled up dude was jovial as hell, sounding like he was Mike Tirico

Before we teed off, we chopping it up, and he asked me my handicap. I told him something like "The lowest I have been is like 10, but I haven't played in a couple of years though". A serious look got on his face and he asked me what is it now. I laughed and was like "I dunno, probably much higher"

We then stared at each other for what seemed like forever on some...
ec29a3425b61c754b386e8bb13b8f847b16f6b1a.gifv

Then mans whole voiced change. A deep southern accent came out and ole boy was like "You really gonna do this to me brotha"

Last edited:
This is sad. I have no clue how any president that is on his way out is allowed to make any decisions like this.

Not surprising. Fox News been talking about freedom of speech and Twitter the last five days straight.
Can we get a live look at all the Cubans in Miami that voted for him?

Back
Top Bottom