***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What kind of jobs are gonna be back tho

Only blue collar joints? Should I apply for ConEd right now then @ninjahood?

What do I do with this degree (thank god I didn't pay for this **** btw)

:lol: Politicians promise but more than likely can't deliver.

Hilary was a trash candidate regardless of gender. She ran the most generic campaign possible while having piles of dirt on her. She should have catered her campaign in some sort of direction. "The first woman president" was barely mentioned. Everyone was ambivalent on her at best because of the way they ran her campaign.

why would your friend telling you he's gay have an impact on you?

assuming he wasn't hittin on you or anything, shouldn't you just want your friend to be happy?

I mean it is his life
I'm happy for dude. But I feel like he died at the same time. He was living a lie and not being honest with himself or others. A young black man too. Which makes it even harder to come to terms with
I get you..

gotta be an especially rough day for him today.. coming to grips with that aspect of your life, which is something not many folks on this planet will really get.. then to learn what type of country you really REALLY live in

Definitely first priority of mine is to persuade all my nieces/nephews to NOT join the military. Screw serving under Trump.

Facebook TL is flames right now. Half the people rejoicing, other half crying. this is wild

Well I guess President-elect Trump will give you the answers and solutions you and those that think like you are looking for champ. Let me know how that works out for you.

I don't look to no president for answers or solutions for black people. They all the same. Some of ya'll put your hopes and dreams in evil #2 and underestimated how strong racism is here. I did too, I never thought people would choose this clown but they did. It is what it is.

Hilary won the popular vote by only a lil over 200. :lol:

Just show how weak she is and how people want blatant WS.

When hundreds of thousands of lower class black people lose their heath insurance when the ACA gets rolled back, who should we turn to for answers?

Umar Johnson and Tariq?

So Umar and Tariq had the power in this election? :lol: Stop.

Trump killed her *** in the swing states. AmeriKKKa did this. Not Tariq or Umar or black folks that chose to sit this BS out.

Low voter turnout in the DNC base helped make this happen.

Complaining about a event, yet they didn't pick up a finger to stopped. You can't see how that is hustling backwards?

Last edited:
This is the American we chose, pepper thy angus.

...and some dudes thought it couldn't get worse or "what's so wrong about a Trump Presidency" SMH. Try explaining to a school bus of young kids why KKK members are on the bridge waving flags in the morning as the ride to school. Thanks to the the Trump supporters and 3rd party candidates and individuals that wrote in names. Welcome to the new America we KKK flags greetings you in the morning.

Win/lose, this was going to happen regardless.

Still can't believe the deciciveness of the outcome...

Along with the massacre in the Congressional races as well :x :x :x

The left is gonna have to retool and remobilize to organize a solid opposition for 2018

Not True at all. White America came out in record numbers. There were more white women supporting Trump than Hillary for crying out loud.

I got this as reason number 1..

then you had low voter turn out plus Hillary just being a bad candidate

Her being a bad candidate correlates with the decreased voter turnout. The Dems fumbled the election more than 3rd party voters did imo. It's on them to present folks with a candidate to get excited about and believe in instead of holding their hands and presenting/telling them with someone the party thinks is best for them

Um, yeah, I'm not hopeful

Lizzy Warren might legit lose her seat. Especially if Weld runs, and the Trump base shows up to pay her back.

Last edited:
The Dems had their own alternative to Trumps Populist/anti-establishment wave yet they chose to completely suppress it along with ignoring it . This was never gonna be a normal cycle where "normal" tactics and politics would work again with this electorate,that was made clear by Trumps rise. There needed to be another populist against him over the embodiment of what most folks in the country despise about politicians. That could've saved them some of the voters and independents from swing states they lost along with the traditionally blue states that were also lost.

Last edited:
Hilary was a trash candidate regardless of gender. She ran the most generic campaign possible while having piles of dirt on her. She should have catered her campaign in some sort of direction. "The first woman president" was barely mentioned. Everyone was ambivalent on her at best because of the way they ran her campaign.

ALL OF THIS

Hillary wasn't a bad candidate but she couldn't excite the democratic base. Unless the left gets a nominee that the base loves then they're going to under perform.

Warren 2020 that is all.

Last edited:
The Dems had their own alternative to Trumps Popluist/anti-establishment wave yet they chose to completely suppress it along with ignoring it . This was never gonna be a normal cycle where "normal" tactics and politics would work again,that was made clear by Trumps rise. There needed to be another populist against him over the embodiment of what most folks in the country despise about politicians. That could've saved them some of the voters and independents from swing states they lost along with the traditionally blue states that were also lost.

What nonsense.

Did you read the party platform, or listen to Bernie past June? The Dems moved left to accommodate progressives.

Last edited:
Still can't believe the deciciveness of the outcome...

Along with the massacre in the Congressional races as well :x :x :x

The left is gonna have to retool and remobilize to organize a solid opposition for 2018

Not True at all. White America came out in record numbers. There were more white women supporting Trump than Hillary for crying out loud.

I got this as reason number 1..

then you had low voter turn out plus Hillary just being a bad candidate

Her being a bad candidate correlates with the decreased voter turnout. The Dems fumbled the election more than 3rd party voters did imo. It's on them to present folks with a candidate to get excited about and believe in instead of holding their hands and presenting/telling them with someone the party thinks is best for them

Um, yeah, I'm not hopeful

Lizzy Warren might legit lose her seat. Especially if Weld runs, and the Trump base shows up to pay her back.

You think there's a chance of that happening? The Dems might be in even way worse shape than I thought if so :x

The party is definitely fragmented right now and is not gonna unite anytime soon. They need to spend the next little bit of time trying to find some common ground and trying to genuinely learn from all the mistakes they made this time around so as to never repeat them in fear of an outcome like this again.

This election though is why you need to police racial disloyalty, you need **** like uncle tom, strong social taboos to prevent people from selling out

apparently white people took your advice last night.

The Dems had their own alternative to Trumps Popluist/anti-establishment wave yet they chose to completely suppress it along with ignoring it . This was never gonna be a normal cycle where "normal" tactics and politics would work again,that was made clear by Trumps rise. There needed to be another populist against him over the embodiment of what most folks in the country despise about politicians. That could've saved them some of the voters and independents from swing states they lost along with the traditionally blue states that were also lost.

What nonsense.

Did you read the party platform, or listen to Bernie past June? The Dems moved left to accommodate progressives.

Sure the platform moved but i'm talking CANDIDATE. It's nonsense that they pushed the most unpopular candidate regardless of qualifications as the main choice from the outset. If you don't wanna admit that was a mistake by now I don't know what to say,they misjudged the charged up/rebellious climate of the electorate x 100

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom