***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I can't rock with Obama on this speech.

He could have said classy, talk about unity, but there are millions of people, mostly minorities that are dreading the day he leaves office now.

He needs to give those people a clear idea and path to hold onto. To tell them they have to fight to their freedom. Even if it is a civil manner

He could have said classy, talk about unity, but there are millions of people, mostly minorities that are dreading the day he leaves office now.

He needs to give those people a clear idea and path to hold onto. To tell them they have to fight to their freedom. Even if it is a civil manner

Yea I was expecting some sort of rally call that Hillary should've made today but nothing really...the DNC's future still looks as uncertain as ever and he didn't really help shed some light on that

Come on Obama... talking about transition and unity... We are Americans first bull crap. Just last week he was talking about Trump unfit to have nuclear codes and today he's basically gift wrapping it for Trump with all this unity talk.

eyes.gif
That's politics for ya. Has to take the L whether he likes it or not. That's how it is when you don't have a choice - something all the idiots who didn't vote or threw their votes away on a third party candidate had up until last night.

It isn't who he is, he knows exactly why he is doing what he is doing. Be cool, then wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Obama was my first president. The first time I was legally old enough to vote and make a difference from the **** hole were in at the time.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that the young me back in 08 thought it would never come to an end :smh:

For every JFK theres a Regan, for every Clinton theres a Bush.

For every Obama theres a Trump :smh:

Last edited:

It isn't who he is, he knows exactly why he is doing what he is doing. Be cool, then wait for the perfect moment to strike.

Trump won.

If there was a moment to strike, it's long gone.

The GOP will replace the ACA with a shell system where you can by trash plans across state lines on the low and it doesn't hit you how much you played yourself until you sick and watching you economic life be destroyed.

Honestly, what are you expecting him to say? He was effective in trying to calm people down.

Don't know what I am expecting.. guess Obama is just being the man he truly is. Classy, well mannered, genuine and doing what's best for America.

Obama was my first president. The first time I was legally old enough to vote and make a difference from the **** hole were in at the time.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that the young me back in 08 thought it would never come to an end
mean.gif
It was the first time I voted and the first time I followed the process, so I'm right there with you, man.

I don't understand why people think manufacturing jobs will be back in America in any significant way? TNCs don't operate inside borders. The infrastructure already exist in other countries. What will keep them tethered to America?

The fate of nearly all liberal progress is now in the hands of Chuck Schumer, and a weak Senate minority

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand why people think manufacturing jobs will be back in America in any significant way? TNCs don't operate inside borders. The infrastructure already exist in other countries. What will keep them tethered to America?
Because ppl are stupid

Trump won.

If there was a moment to strike, it's long gone.
Incorrect. Obama was not running for office, but after he leaves office will be his time to do his thing. He will have a bigger platform when he leaves office, then being able to say what he wants to say.

He won a lot of people on this alone. The question is how long and will it even be back anytime soon...

Because ppl are stupid

The people in these fly-over states believe it.
Not saying that they are stupid, but hey, maybe they are.

A black man who holds no official title being able to say what he wants to say in an America that just voted against minorities.

I appreciate your optimism.

This is the American we chose, pepper thy angus.

...and some dudes thought it couldn't get worse or "what's so wrong about a Trump Presidency" SMH. Try explaining to a school bus of young kids why KKK members are on the bridge waving flags in the morning as the ride to school. Thanks to the the Trump supporters and 3rd party candidates and individuals that wrote in names. Welcome to the new America we KKK flags greetings you in the morning.

Win/lose, this was going to happen regardless.

There's a difference between being on the losing end and doing this versus being on the winning end and doing this as you feel empowered in the process.

The fate of nearly all liberal progress is now in the hands of Chuck Schumer, and a weak Senate minority

Wall Street rejoices :lol: :x

The Supreme Court might be the biggest casualty still :smh:

Dodd Frank is about to get washed. Progressives thought Hillary and Obama were shills for Wall-Street because they didn't support Glass Seagull, let the GOP show them how looking out for Wall Street is really done.

The same guys Trump is going to be fighting for are the same ones who moved them off shores... :smh:

Trump is going to be an opportunist President. America is going to be cutting all the deals that he feels benefits his new "big business"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom