***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rm=.2805625fa4d0&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

Welp
Our republic about to fall off

This is what happens when you don't teach civics and government to kids and one side hammers in their brains that they're SUPPOSED TO HATE GOVERNMENT

You should go read up on the rise of Hitler....and Authoritarians/Facist/Dictators.

Very interesting read.

One of the first steps they ALL have in common is to stifle dissent and discredit the media.

It's pretty interesting watching that happen before our eyes.

A whole segment of this country believes and only believes the words that come out of Trump or Fox News mouth.

Think about that for a second.....

Not to mention what Trump did to silence the EPA yesterday. You seem reasonable. Just uninformed. Hope you learn a few things today.

If Trump was a fascist, why would he pass a federal law allowing the people he wants to rule over to carry arms?

I don't think fascists arm their public. They do the exact opposite.

The SS weren't a military unit. It was the armed faction of the Nazi party. Civilian militias.

In addition, he controls the military. The people doesn't have access or even know how to operate that kind of arsenal.

These fools :smh: :lol:

White nationalism like having more guns around because their supporters are disproportionately armed. Guns are much more popular with white people than other races.

The second guns become popular with people of color, watch the rhetoric flip.

Do you even know that those Cali gun laws you hate so much, started because black people started to arm themselves. Conservatives and the NRA pushed it through too. Imagine that.

Had no idea thats why these cali gun laws were enforced.

But you're talking about Reagan and acting is if conservatives are all the same. There's a spectrum.

If BLM arm themselves, but members start killing cops, then I could see conservatives changing the law again. But only time will tell.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be BLM let there be a surge of black and brown people arming themselves. Gun control legislation will be passed faster then you can blink.

Any thoughts on Gabbard visiting Syria and meeting with Assad?

Not politically, in terms of what's the best move in our policy going forward between Assad and the rebels.

White nationalism like having more guns around because their supporters are disproportionately armed. Guns are much more popular with white people than other races.

Do you even know that those Cali gun laws you hate so much, started because black people started to arm themselves. Conservatives and the NRA pushed it through too. Imagine that.

But you're talking about Reagan and acting is if conservatives are all the same. There's a spectrum.

If BLM arm themselves, but members start killing cops, then I could see conservatives changing the law again. But only time will tell.

Do you realize how this sounds coming from you? :lol:

And I can't even open carry peacefully without getting questioned, you think BLM bout to just start carrying guns and everything be okay? People already call them terrorist without the guns.

Last edited:

-Let me remind you that you called them "liberal gun laws" and claimed that they were violating your constitutional rights. But you didn't even take the time to bother look up what happened for them to be put into place. You just ran and blamed liberals for them. ANd call other people indoctrinated by the media, and Obama intellectually lazy. Just want to point that out

-Reagan is a conservative hero, but I have no clue what "there is a spectrum" is suppose to enlighten me about. Conservatives in Cali pushed it through. It was not just Regan, and some Liberals wanted them before, at least they have some cover on the issue.

-WTF does BLM have to do with anything. Most people in BLM are peaceful, they the movement is disorganized, by why the hell would BLM people start killing cops a lot. It sounds like you pushing a dog whistle

And even if that happens, and conservative change their tune on gun right, that would make conservatives racist. You know that right?

Last edited:

Yup, as soon as the Black Panthers started legally exercising their right to carry, it became a problem. It's almost like the innocent bystander that profiles and while the person gets harrassed, shot, arrested,etc. they slide back and keep doin their thing.

Google and other cats really needs to start making a play here. Internet is key to all the services provided. Only reason most people still deal w/ Comcast, TW, Verizon Fios, etc. is for the internet.

Not so easy when those companies own the existing infrastructure.

You should go read up on the rise of Hitler....and Authoritarians/Facist/Dictators.

Very interesting read.

One of the first steps they ALL have in common is to stifle dissent and discredit the media.

A whole segment of this country believes and only believes the words that come out of Trump or Fox News mouth.

Not to mention what Trump did to silence the EPA yesterday. You seem reasonable. Just uninformed. Hope you learn a few things today.

If Trump was a fascist, why would he pass a federal law allowing the people he wants to rule over to carry arms?

Because guns aren't going to do **** vs a modern military

Very interesting read.

Because guns aren't going to do **** vs a modern military
And drones too

Google and other cats really needs to start making a play here. Internet is key to all the services provided. Only reason most people still deal w/ Comcast, TW, Verizon Fios, etc. is for the internet.

Not so easy when those companies own the existing infrastructure.

Might be the reason they scrapped their fiber movement. Not sure how wifi will do

They are hoping that 5G helps solve the problem.

To be honest, it might one day, but we maybe decades away from the technology.

But then again, ISP might own all the cell companies too.

The cable/internet market is all kinds of ****** up. That is one area conservatives love them some regulation

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rm=.2805625fa4d0&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

Welp
Our republic about to fall off

This is what happens when you don't teach civics and government to kids and one side hammers in their brains that they're SUPPOSED TO HATE GOVERNMENT

Very interesting read.

The SS weren't a military unit. It was the armed faction of the Nazi party. Civilian militias.

In addition, he controls the military. The people doesn't have access or even know how to operate that kind of arsenal

Just so this wasn't glossed over.

One of my relatives lost his job in California and has to move back to Canada soon. Might start suddenly getting on better terms with him :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom